Where Are You From ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you live and brew ?

• New South Wales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queensland

• Victoria

• Tasmania

• Western Australia

• Northern Territory

• ACT

• New Zealand

• ummm there was somewhere else......South Australia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogman here!

Lived in Melbourne until June 2005.
Moved to Gold Coast for three months.
Now living southern subs of Sunny Bisvegas.

Still finishing keg system.
510lt chest freezer
10 kegs
when finished 1.2 mt wide x 2.4 mt long portable bar.
looking for four tap font. :beer:

Waverley (10min from Bondi), Sydney. Brewing when I can get away from the attractions on the beach :party:

Originally Gladstone, QLD however brief.

Brisbane, QLD ever since.

Originally from Geelong. Born and Breed, And yes I am an Avid supporter of the best Aussie rules football club in the world, "The Mighty Cats"

Started homebrewing when I was living in Nowra NSW, and now reside in SYdney. This however is due to Change in the new year.

Since starting with a 1 tap keg fridge, I now have a 2 tap keg fridge(A new one, I sold the first one for $750) And am in the process of building my 4 tap Bar using a chest freezer and all the other various things that come with it.

p.s. keep it quite on the actual real cost of things or the wife might get the shits. And that is bad for you and for me.... :p

Cheers

HK

Originally the North West of England (real ale country - ahhhh the memories). Left pommie land in 91 and never looked back. Have lived in Canberra, Cairns, Brisbane and now back in Canberra.
Cheers
Steve

Born Stockholm,raised in forests of Ramsberg. Victoria since '87 to Nsw
Ingleburn
With a big desire to leave LOL
Matti aka Swede
(Too many Matts at the local and they couldn't pronounce my surename hehehe)

From the Western Suburbs of Melbourne now living in the Southern suburbs of Sydney

I'm from the outer-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, at the bottom of the dandenong ranges.

G'Day all,

I am from the Northern Territory and I was wondering (as I have just completed the quiz) where are the other 5 NT brewers from? I am currently based in The Alice. I have a funny feeling that I may be alone...

Regards, :chug:

Gday Desertbrew.Welcome to the site.Im based in Nhulunbuy but not for much longer :D
Bonk lives in Darwin and im sure there is another one or two in Alice.

Cheers
Big D

Hi All

My first post.

I was born and raised in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Now in Diamond Creek.

Got into brewing like Frothy. Farther past away and he left me with a wonderful legacy.

Havent been brewing long but love it.

14 kit brews, 1 extract with grains (bottled last weekend) and all grain set up 2/3 finished.

Hi All

My first post.

I was born and raised in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Now in Diamond Creek.

Got into brewing like Frothy. Farther past away and he left me with a wonderful legacy.

Havent been brewing long but love it.

14 kit brews, 1 extract with grains (bottled last weekend) and all grain set up 2/3 finished.

Onya Peels - welcome to AHB and the obsession :beerbang:
Cheers
Steve

Hi, I have held off introducing myself so far on this forum because of my plans to move interstate. So here I am finally living in a little place called Gulmarrad (Near Yamba and Maclean) NSW. I am a mash and extract(minimash) brewer. I really like this site, it has helped me very much so far. I appologise for not getting to know any of the Brissy guys, but that may change if I get the time to travel up once in a while. Anyway I need a beer so see ya's all later.

*hop*cone*

I think it's time I added my contribution to this thread. I am an experienced drinker but new to homebrewing and learning very quickly. One thing I learned extremely fast is that cleaning bottles is tedious, and is going to drive me to kegging soon. My interests are mainly wine, beer and motorcycling, and somewhere in there I find time to study. My real name is not dazdogs, it's Laura, someone once called me dazdogs and it kind of stuck. I'm from Melbourne's outer-eastern suburbs (think Puffing Billy, then go about 5 km toward the city) and hate where I live apart from the proximity to the dandenong ranges and yarra valley (both great places to ride a motorbike).

So far, this forum has been my best source of information on homebrewing, so thanks everyone for the great advice, keep it coming! :)

Hi All, My InCider is my name as I my first brew was Cider. My 'real' name is Sean and I make all my beer in my 'man shed'. I am a kit&kilo man so far, and after advice from Screwtop, Bindi and Pistol Patch I am looking for a 50l+ pot to try BIAB.

Dazdogs,

If you have a high pressure gurney, you can make cleaning bottles very very quick and easy. See this link...

High pressure bottling cleaning...

Sean.

One thing I learned extremely fast is that cleaning bottles is tedious, and is going to drive me to kegging soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back