Wheelie Bins

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_dazza27

Reaction score
Been looking for about 3 hours on the net trying to find where to buy an 80L wheelie bin or something similar that will fit a 19L corny.

Anyone that has bought one for their setup, could you please tell me where i can find one?

I'm in newcastle so would be great if there's somewhere nearby.

Thanks

You can buy them from the big green shed. If you don't want to shell out for one there check out the recyclers/tips/council etc. The council should be able to tell you where you can buy them....after all they were once theirs.

Yeah - they actually often have them in two places. Near the water containers (quite often they have ones with a tap at the bottom in this section) and also near all the storage and cleaning / janitor supplies

The had little ones at GOLO Green Hills the other day, should fit a 19l in

Thanks for the replies guys.

The bins you can buy from Superdearauto, Go-Lo etc and the one Mark made in the thread won't fit a 19L corny. They are only 500ml deep, 19L kegs being 660 ish.

I'm more after the 80L version.

I'll give the council a try.

Thanks

Bunnings do have them. Seen them this morning. Around $100 for a 120L IIRC.

I got mine from blackwoods
IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

holds a 19l corny and a sodastream gas bottle and reg perfectly, bit of styro and expandafoam.

In our little town plastics plus or clark rubber maybe would have them. Have a look at a shop like that. I'm sure you would have a shop like that where you are.

Dude go-lo in the hunter st mall......pretty colours too....go the hot pink for a giggle

Back