Whats On Tap At The Platform Bar - Brissy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might pop in for a cheeky beer after my final days induction in the city tomorrow, probably around 4-4:30. Anyone who's around who's keen to say g'day, feel free to.

If there's nothing of note will head back to the cheap beers at the work bar.....

Cheers

Bump for the Friday drinks crowd

Well, I finish my job of three years in about two hours, so I think I may have to pop in and see the lads. I'll be the overdressed guy with the look of uncertainty on his face! I can almost taste it....

I'll have my Queensland Rail lanyard on. Plus I'm the one with the dodgy goatee....:ph34r:

I'll be the overdressed guy with the look of uncertainty on his face! I can almost taste it....

That narrows it down to about every other person on a Friday afternoon.

I think you need to be more specific.

For example, I will be wearing a hat with mirrors :huh:

I'll have my Queensland Rail lanyard on. Plus I'm the one with the dodgy goatee....:ph34r:

Bloody hell, so you could be anyone other than the overdressed people and the bloke wearing a hat with mirrors :lol:

Shed will be wearing the mirrored hat, with matching mirrored spandex 'onesie'... Ahem...

Job interview this arvo, so cheap suit and freshly shaven. No lanyard...

That's more like it, now I can just lick the face of everyone wearing a suit until i find the cleanest shave! :(

That's more like it, now I can just lick the face of everyone wearing a suit until i find the cleanest shave! :(

You've been hanging around Incider far too long. :p

...maybe spare me - il be sweaty stubble with dreads on top.

sim

You've been hanging around Incider far too long. :p

I still can't believe we didn't get photographic evidence of that.... Best $1 I ever spend might I add.... ;)

For anyone still coming I've just arrived. Looks like an event on in the back half of the place, so I'm at a table around near the door to the cellars.

Edit: scratch that looks like all the tables are booked... I'll be in the bar somewhere being dodgy. Or loitering. Or both.
Cheers

I still can't believe we didn't get photographic evidence of that.... Best $1 I ever spend might I add.... ;)

For anyone still coming I've just arrived. Looks like an event on in the back half of the place, so I'm at a table around near the door to the cellars.

Edit: scratch that looks like all the tables are booked... I'll be in the bar somewhere being dodgy. Or loitering. Or both.
Cheers

Great you can get the first round in then. I'll have three of everything, please.

Great you can get the first round in then. I'll have three of everything, please.

Ah haha hahahahHHahaha. Ahem. I shouted everyone here the first round already. Just coz you're slow....

Edit: now on the couch around near the cellar door....

PS hurry up or I'll be on the train home before you get here. It's Friday, work has finished...

Might pop in for a cheeky beer after my final days induction in the city tomorrow, probably around 4-4:30. Anyone who's around who's keen to say g'day, feel free to.

If there's nothing of note will head back to the cheap beers at the work bar.....

Cheers

Arrh? so what is this work bar you speak of grasshopper?
Do you mean to tell us you are going to spend years in training at the company's expense AND get cheap piss AND not let us in on it?
Nick, Nick ,Nick, tst, tst, tst, if you want to become a tradesman you'll have to act like a tradesman ie; take advantage of every company benefit and loop hole in your work agreement a...n...d ..... invite your mates for cheap piss. :p

Daz

Platform bar taplist will now be only js and Matilda bay with a few exceptions.

They apparently are sticking to contracted taps. Which means events like 4 degrees pale ale launch and it being on tap again are not likely.

On a positive not stone and wood and burleigh are still on.

The fridges look sad too.

Sad day for Brissy craft beers.

Platform bar taplist will now be only js and Matilda bay with a few exceptions.

They apparently are sticking to contracted taps. Which means events like 4 degrees pale ale launch and it being on tap again are not likely.

On a positive not stone and wood and burleigh are still on.

The fridges look sad too.

Sad day for Brissy craft beers.

If that's the case, time to look for an alternative venue for the QABC.

Think so BD. I'm winning lotto on the weekend. So it will be all sorted!

Back