Whats On Tap At The Platform Bar - Brissy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same beers still here as i type! Seems i walked right past wsc as i came in... Next time!

same beers still here as i type! Seems i walked right past wsc as i came in... Next time!

Were where you? Say hello next time.

Was a long lunch for me!!!! Had the last Mikeller Single Hop warrior, very nice indeed!

i was told who you are, then turned sound to say hi and saw the back of your head going down the steps! I'll be on the 4pm train... But i'm in here wearing a 'hat with mirrors' until then if anyone's out of work that early... Ok it's a blue cap.
Were where you? Say hello next time.

Was a long lunch for me!!!! Had the last Mikeller Single Hop warrior, very nice indeed!

i was told who you are, then turned sound to say hi and saw the back of your head going down the steps! I'll be on the 4pm train... But i'm in here wearing a 'hat with mirrors' until then if anyone's out of work that early... Ok it's a blue cap.

Bugger I need to pretend to work until 4pm.....then will be stopping off at GC cellars for german biers and free stein!!!

Bugger I need to pretend to work until 4pm.....then will be stopping off at GC cellars for german biers and free stein!!!

Fancy a quick ale before you go home?

Cheers - Snow

ohhhhhh OK, will leave in 10 mins will be there ...wet but about 3.50pm. Is that OK

ohhhhhh OK, will leave in 10 mins will be there ...wet but about 3.50pm. Is that OK

Yeah that's ok. Just remembered I have a meeting down that way ;)

Cheers - Snow.

Yeah that's ok. Just remembered I have a meeting down that way ;)

Cheers - Snow.

Nice, is is pissing down here....freakin sideways!!! Will brave the elements....for beers sake

:icon_drool2:

It is still very good!!! mixed it with a franziskaner to see what a roast coffee wheat bere would be like...............OK, but not great! Maybe if you could get more banana out of the wheat.

Anyone up for a few on Thursday night? Will be in town one night on me pat malone...

Anyone up for a few on Thursday night? Will be in town one night on me pat malone...

I'll be up at the Ekka for the awards of the
<h1 class="ha">2010 RNA Royal Queensland Beer Show :icon_chickcheers: </h1>
from 3pm until it's finished, but might need refreshment before I take on the train on the way home ... whenever that might be.

Bridge Roads Beechwood & Australian Pale is on today, along with the Erdinger Weisse & Franz & Black Giraffe.

Anyone heading in for a beer this arvo? I have a function to go to in the valley so was going to pop in for a couple of cleansing ales then catch the train. Probably be there from 5.15 ish

Cheers - Snow.

Have not been in for a while but I hear they have S&W Kellerbier on tap.

Latest posts

Back