Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, next shot will be the 10 foot pole nudging the wheaty bugger off the edge......

:D

Thanks for the recipe Malted,

That piccy pushed me over the edge to try some Rye in the next brew :beer:

Got this lot on order:

OG: 1072
IBU: 60
28L Batch

75% Pilsner
15% Rye
5% Carapils
5% Caramalt

200g Falconers Flight - Cube hopped
50g Dry hopped

1056 Yeast

250g Falcolners Flight! Love it!

BUT - I don't particularly think a 'blended' product will give a reputable result due to differences in the hops blended, the blending technique, and the availability of the blended hops...

I prefer to 'blend' my own, usually to the gram....

Just an opinion though ;)

Yep, next shot will be the 10 foot pole nudging the wheaty bugger off the edge......

:D

8777596_grumpy_old_man.jpg

If I ever want to answer you dickheads I'm sure I will?

But....ummm...but....why?

C'mon old man, you can come up with a MUCH better comeback than that. If not, I'm taking photos of every beer I drink next weekend on your 'spot' and posting them in this thread throughout the year....

:ph34r:

Best Bitter,

29.5 IBU
13.3 EBC
0.736M EtOH (4.3% abv)(because I'm a nerd)

mixed with a little partially fermented Munich Helles, because I can't stand to waste a drop, and it's still WAY too sweet to drink straight out of the test tube.

An interesting mix, no doubt, but not bad. I won't do it again, but not bad.

I can only quote you Kw/H or Voltage Drop/100m. WTF is this?

;)

Geez you're a possum Brad. Almost like you hate apprentices or something....

Prick!!

:p

:ph34r:

moderate away hitler

Here is my second AG using BIAB in an Urn.

This is Tony's Monteiths Original Clone Recipe.... It is unreal.... I still have a few things to tweak but if this is what I can expect moving forward then my obsession with home brew will keep on going!

Monteiths_Orignal_B_01.JPG

PS... that was the head after 5 mins of trying to get the right shot.... I need a tripod!

WhTS IN DA BGLAS
ace.JPG

It all wents so wrong
beer1.JPG
beered up
oooarujh.JPG
when good surveyors go bad.........

If you were in the wine bar that GG went to - sorry

Edit: Just went down to the bar - unlockrd, all lights on, glasses of Belgian Wheat stout half drunk and Fat Boy Slim on loop :rolleyes:
Thank f*ck Stillscottish didn't stay

Satisfaction.
Just made up an imersion chiller for this afternoons brew while drinking my Kolsch.
Happy brewing :)

IMAG0082.jpg

First attempt at a POR megaswill type of beer, also first go using coopers recultured yeast. Just like a bought one.
AnHhF7wCAAEL-jn.jpg

Latest posts

Back