Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
de819848.jpg

That's my little galaxy pale ale. Based loosely around the grain bill of Tony's LCBA but malts subbed and proportions changed and all galaxy in the boil. Still slid in some motueka :lol: as a dry hop but can't tell it's there with all the galaxy!

My Vic Xmas swap tester - ESB
12 days in the bottle and im happy how its coming along.

ESB_001_small.jpg

Bloody sunday, really should be on the dry <_< .
rootin.JPG
Well maybe just a couple of these while watching Pacman punch his way around the ring.

Bloody sunday, really should be on the dry <_< .
View attachment 50040
Well maybe just a couple of these while watching Pacman punch his way around the ring.

:icon_offtopic: slightly - still got those fuses for you Perry... Brewing Sex Panther 2 today, UFC will be on at midday... Keeping a seat warm if you're keen ;)

Got a few locals over to watch the fight. Thanks for the offer though. :icon_cheers:

No worries! Enjoy! C'mon Dos Santos!

Cheers!

100_1435.JPG

Spiced Butternut Ale 9.0%

Two more of my beers (one here and one below) they came out blurry (the photo's), sorry not much of a photographer, I just aim and shoot and hope for the best.

Wraith

Ordinary bitter less than 24hrs in the keg. Og 1039 Fg 1008. Great beer for a hot qld day in the pool.

I'm doing my best to empty the keg of EIPA. When it was fresh I didn't rate it at all. But after 6 weeks or so in the keg it has really hit its straps.

eipa.JPG

Yeah mate thats the one. Pretty happy with it at this stage. Planning on making it to BABBS so will bring a couple of samples.
Cool! Ditto, I'll be bringing some of my own, but really not 100% sold on them TBH so would be grand to compare notes. :icon_cheers:

I opened a bottle of my brew shed old to the taste of celery :(

Hibiscus Weizen - A nice dry tart summer thirst quencher

6367230955_70f828691a.jpg

My first all extract beer. Base wezein beer is fantastic, could not be happier. Recipe went as follows:

1.5kg dry Bavarian wheat malt
1kg Extra-light DME
100g Carahell. steeped
25g of Tettanger at 60min
2L starter of WY3068 at 17degC
Upto 20L
OG 1048, FG 1011, ~5.4%ABV

Siphoned off 9L after 9 days into a cube containing hibiscus tea (45g hibiscus flowers, 100g dex, 1L of boiling water, steeped for an hour).

Oh damn it!

I have a massive bag of Hibiscus flowers in my garage and i just never get around to brewng with them.

May have to make a small batch seeig as i have my next couple months planned out and yeast started.

mmmmm

Oh damn it!

I have a massive bag of Hibiscus flowers in my garage and i just never get around to brewng with them.

May have to make a small batch seeig as i have my next couple months planned out and yeast started.

mmmmm

Sorry - muntted
bdg.JPG
Biere de garde
too much bdg and too much monty python

Back