Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring a bottle to the Bitters night in a couple of weeks. :icon_cheers:
Sorry Ross, there may be none left as I don't think BribieG will be able to restrain himself- I was lucky enough to nab a sample and that one is just delicious! :icon_drool2:

Excellent application of Caraaroma... :icon_cheers:

Sorry Ross, there may be none left as I don't think BribieG will be able to restrain himself- I was lucky enough to nab a sample and that one is just delicious! :icon_drool2:

Excellent application of Caraaroma... :icon_cheers:

Something has always bothered me about the name "Caraaroma" and I couldn't put my finger on it. Anyway I just had a tallie of the said Irish Red and went for a slash. SWMBO wondered why there was the sound of maniac laughter coming from the ensuite.

caroma1Large.jpg

caroma2Large.jpg

Caraaroma in, Caroma out :lol: :lol:

Could demolish one of those right now.
Hey you've obviously been having rain out there, in all the years I was a Rothmans rep on the Kilcoy to Kingaroy and all points to Kilkivan circuit the place usually looked like something from a Henry Lawson short story, dead cattle and all. Smashing view there. :icon_cheers:

Rain indeed mate! Grass grew a good 45cm last week after 6 days of constant rain. At least the tanks are overflowing again! Shopping around for a ride-on mower atm.....

I'll be doing the same grain bill but with english hops next brew, thinking Admiral, Challenger and EKG. Used Magnum & NZ Cascade in the one in the photo.

Cheers

I dread the day you decide to post a photo of your "Brown Porter" Bribie.

Galaxy rye golden amber ale. :icon_drool2:

5% caraaroma pushes it into amber territory.

Regardless of what its called i am loving this beer.

First time use of galaxy - needed to find out what all the fuss was about. :lol:

galaxygoldenrye.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

Some beer from Xmas. Very bloody nice indeed. First Gold, Styrian, Cascade, Nelson bittering, 8KG Halcyon (bit of Caraaroma, bit of Carared), 1056.

Note to self... in future, don't drink your beer straight from the fermenter.. let it mature for a bit.

My first go at Ross's Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale, it won't be my last, love these hops, great recipe Ross.

NS_Summer_Ale.jpg

Krystal Dunkelwiesen. Quite nice. Crappy phone cam aside <_< , my first go at a wheat, used safwheat yeast fermented cool, and worked ok, but think I will go for a wyeast next time. :icon_cheers:
16022010065.jpg

LOL. And my fridges and tap setup.

whoa.jpg

^Whoa!

Does look bloody nice, but.

Back