Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem, not only do I no longer have a lawn but I no longer have a garden out the back of the house but I do have a great pile of chook shit! So all that fertiliser and nothing to put it on, ironic isn't it?

C&B
TDA

PS Nice looking lagers there Ben and Pete

Thanks TDA. :icon_cheers:
You have a lot less work & lots of chook eggs so that can't be a bad thing? :D
Just saw your post Andrew. :icon_cheers:

TP :beer:

While I'm in the groove here is a pic of my latest Altbier.
Not sure if it is on par with another brewer's famous Alts but it tastes bloody good to me. :icon_cheers:
View attachment 21406

I brewed your Alt today Pete,if it turns out as good as the one I had at your place a while back I'll be a happy brewer.
Your pils look good as well,perhaps not as bright as mine ;) :p

Batz

While I'm in the groove here is a pic of my latest Altbier.
Not sure if it is on par with another brewer's famous Alts but it tastes bloody good to me. :icon_cheers:
View attachment 21406

Pete,

Looks like Queensland Blue on your lawn? A really under-rated lawn grass IMO. Loves a good scalp this time of year before the summer if you're up to it.

Beer looks good too :)

Pete,

Looks like Queensland Blue on your lawn? A really under-rated lawn grass IMO. Loves a good scalp this time of year before the summer if you're up to it.

Pete could do with a few tips Duff,gardens a bit shabby

Batz

Pete,

It's Blue Couch alright Duff & I'll be shaving it back before I fertilise & top dress to get the grandkids bike tracks out of it again. :D

Porter and it's very nice IMHO :) mashed a beer, mowed the lawn and working on the bike, perfect time for a beer.
Could not wait, the 2nd shot after a small sip. ;)

Porter_and_bike.jpg

Porter_and_bike_2.jpg

Pete, that blue couch is great stuff... goes brown and dead looking in the drought, but all it needs is a light rain, and it comes out green again.

Lovely looking porter there Bindi... love the ruby highlights in that 2nd photo.

I'm on an NSR150 2-stroke, I'll probably get a cruiser like yours when I'm a bit older Bindi. looks awesome :D

I'm currently drinking my Brigalow Bitter (tastes VERY much like a disgusting cider though) it has no beer characteristics at all other than the colour and the head retention.

soft tail bindi?

Dyna 99 model 1450 cc , best bike I have had ever, and that's a lot of them , Brits, Jappers [heaps, most Yamies] it goes on and on. ;)

Edit: :icon_offtopic: Yeah it's off topic, so what.

Jayandcath had a go at it & said he liked it but I'm not sure if he was just being polite or what? :D

Hey Pete, No that beer was a cracka. Enjoyed the bottle a few nights later as well.....come to think of it both of them :D

Jay

beer.JPG
Breakfast, hangover cure or I've got a problem :ph34r:
Hmmmm. All of the bove :D
Either way Very tasty.

When the cat is away the mice play

matti,

on the beers at 7am is a champion effort :D

I usually wait til it clicks over to PM, now time to reach for my beer glass ;D

haven't had one since
But the lawn mower shit itself and it looks like I have to pour me another soon LOL
Or I might wait for the footy tonight.
May the hobbits win

First post to this thread - but only had my crappy camera-phone on me to take the pic with.

LCBA.jpg

It's a Little Creatures Bright Ale clone - slight haze to it, but not as bad as the pic makes out. Took the pic yesterday afternoon and right now I'm at work wishing I had the glass in my hand :)

Benniee

Dunkelweizen

Made with Weyermann Dark Wheat, Bohemien Pils, Carawheat and a bit of darker malt for colour from memory

Smooth and drinkable but quite flavourful. Mild chocolate flavour and aroma that melts into a malty background with a mild yeast character of clove and a touch of bubblegum, not much babanna from the 3068 this time round but it fermented cool.

cheers

IMG_4710__Large_.JPG

Back