Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pale ale.
81.7% MO
13.6% wheat... Too much I think.
4.6% med crystal

20g warrior @ 60
25g Amarillo @ 15
55 IBU
WLP001
1.047- 1.011

Not bad, but cloudy, I don't care.
Can really taste the wheat.
Goes down well.

Merry Christmas to all.

CrookedFingers said:
Pale ale.
81.7% MO
13.6% wheat... Too much I think.
4.6% med crystal

20g warrior @ 60
25g Amarillo @ 15
55 IBU
WLP001
1.047- 1.011

Not bad, but cloudy, I don't care.
Can really taste the wheat.
Goes down well.

Merry Christmas to all.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1419396405.514113.jpg

mikk said:
Double-berry Berliner Weisse, with thickest creamiest longest-lasting head of any beer I've made.
Totally delicious, but a pain to make.
Wonder if I can make a black one for winter?!
Mate that looks awesome well done

Brains bitter pale malt , carramunich 2 , touch of choc , Thames Valley yeast only a third left for XmasImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1419406349.114398.jpg

Kolsch all pils malt wyeast Kolsch yeast allso only a third left for Xmas first time with kegs & Loving itImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1419406519.872115.jpg

ESB.
Maris Otter, Medium Crystal, Biscuit, Challenger and Bobek Styrians, 1469 @ 17'.

I think this is one of my best ESBs. I usually throw too many hops in my ESBs, and I showed some restrain here. 3rd pour from the keg, and I think I may have my chill haze problems under control!

4B8kYMcl.jpg

jyo said:
ESB.
Maris Otter, Medium Crystal, Biscuit, Challenger and Bobek Styrians, 1469 @ 17'.

I think this is one of my best ESBs. I usually throw too many hops in my ESBs, and I showed some restrain here. 3rd pour from the keg, and I think I may have my chill haze problems under control!

4B8kYMcl.jpg
Wouldn't mind a pint of that.

my christmas blonde ale.

pils and a touch of crystal.
tettnang and w1007.
crisp and a slight hint of floral spice. tettnang is fast becoming my favourite noble.

890391_orig.jpg

fletcher said:
my christmas blonde ale.

pils and a touch of crystal.
tettnang and w1007.
crisp and a slight hint of floral spice. tettnang is fast becoming my favourite noble.

890391_orig.jpg
very nice

I'm drinking billygoats 6.8% American Stout. Delightful. No picture, but it's extremely well received even one this 30c night. Done a great job. Coffee, rich fruit, chocolate.

mikk said:
Double-berry Berliner Weisse, with thickest creamiest longest-lasting head of any beer I've made.
Totally delicious, but a pain to make.
Wonder if I can make a black one for winter?!
Oh ******* hell that looks nice!. I have a cherry berlinner sitting at the moment. I've got a sample bottle which looks the same colour ready for a New Year's Eve taster. If it pours half as pretty as that I'll be happy!

bohemian pilsner
pils malt
5%carapils
ella
tettnang
dry saaz

way too dark, too toffee / coffee - never again

but i'll still drink it hehe

^ ^ WTF.....thats not pilsner malt and 5% carapils....if you get that colour and flavour you must of had some dark malts....what happened??

hmmn ok well I ordered 5kg of pilsner malt and 250gms of carapils
it arrived uncracked (good) but with the carapils already mixed in...(bad) - I didn't say it was for one recipe and I wanted to do two 2.5kg batches
I tried to separate it and of course after 5mins I thought bugger this for a joke

what say you? how much do you reckon is in there?

That's a Schwarzbier recipe right there. Surprised you don't like it though.

Latest posts

Back