Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy with this IPA (100% MO, target and amarillo :icon_drool2: )

photo_2.JPG

this is the first beer i have made with everything the way it was planned. great clarity (iphone pic doesn't do it justice), perfect mouthfeel, great bitterness, plenty of hop aroma and taste, perfect carbonation. I've made 6 or 7 beers on my new system and normally muck one of these factors up... I'm used to getting flat murky beer, or over-carbonated, overly bitter beer that I'd be too embarrassed to serve to mates.... this one is a cracker! hopefully getting a hang of my system.

Am pumped to brew my next now!!!

edit: so pumped i forgot how to spell

IMG_0736.jpg

My Witbier, I added 90g of saaz-D at 0min to a 50L batch just because I wanted to. It's about 4 weeks old now and just so summery good. One of my best so far.

Nelson_Pale_Ale.jpgEvening All,

Here's a shot of my return brew after an 18 month break, Ross's Nelson Pale Ale. Only been in the bottle shy of 3 weeks and disappearing fast. Taste great to be back!

Cream Ale.

DSC_0310.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

The dents in my cheapo Chinese stock pot lid can be easily explained by my part-time job as a Gladiator.

4:00am and I've been home for just under an hour after a 12hr shift.... two and a half schooners of Funk my Bunghole have disappeared. Hammered is is starting to loom large in the rear view mirror......

funk.jpg

Czech Pils - pretty good - clean, good hop character, though the bitterness could be more gentle. This one was brewed under pressure, was just as good only a couple weeks in.

8HD_1636.JPG

Czech Pils - pretty good - clean, good hop character, though the bitterness could be more gentle. This one was brewed under pressure, was just as good only a couple weeks in.

8HD_1636.JPG

Certainly looks bloody good.

8HD_1636.JPG

nice beer nice bokeh :icon_cheers:

Thanks guys - as long as the beer is bright it usually encourages me to be happy to drink through a defect or two.

Epic Pale Ale

Epic.jpg

Did someone say HOPS

QldKev

edit: Think I need a better camera, my phone doesn't make it bright and sharp enough

DSCF2903.JPG

Friday arvo and waiting for the promised rain, sucking down a Batz Mongrel and watching the sky.
Of course so is Banjo (watching the sky) and chasing those naughty birdies.

100% Munich I AIPA. So tasty, will be doing this one again! bittered with chinook. Cascade & willamette in the middle, nelson & galaxy in the cube & dry hopped in the keg.

image.jpg

Back