Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first 2 beers using my new keg setup.

Chilli Ginger Beer

Vanilla Chocolate Porter

DSC00077.JPG

DSC00072.JPG

Hey sprungmonkey, they look delish. Any chance i could have a geezer at the chili GB recipe? I was keen at making one for me and my dad very soon.

Cheers, Sponge

Looking good! At 8:30 in the morning? :blink:

Unfortuantely im at work. These were from the weekend.

Sponge - I get the recipe for ya tomorrow. It was just an k&k extract brew. Im not doing AG yet but hope soon.

A fresh bottle of Franziskaner direct from Germany :chug:

Its been a tough day :lol:

IMG_2172.jpg

Here are 3 beers I'm drinking at the moment or just finished

1. Warrens " Y Front APA " this was a lovely beer but the pic doesn't do it justice, it was no where near this cloudy

Y_Front_APA.JPG

2. Cream Ale 2....Great easy drinking beer which my mega swill mates enjoy

Cream_Ale_2.JPG

3. Dunkel Weizen......My first attempt at this style and am really enjoying it.

Dunkel_Weizen.JPG

Rook :beerbang:

Inspired after the Saturday visit to the Belgian beer cafe, I opened a bottle of my Belgian Dubbel. After 6 months in the bottle it is getting better. This pic was taken 5 mins after it had been poored and it still had a tight creamy head. Lovely :chug:

DSC04061.JPG

Kabooby :)

You guys should be in the wankers thread. And with good reason. I"m impressed
Coopers ales for me, while the brews condition

Here's my idea of being artistic....?

Hopgasm IIPA

Image013.jpg

Yes you are.. it's a Logitech Alto. It's a proper keyboard attached to a stand for the laptop; easier to type, no hunching over to see the laptop screen, better ventilation for the laptop and the stand folds over to about 3-4cm thick. Handy.

The beer is nice too :eek:

Here are 3 beers I'm drinking at the moment or just finished

1. Warrens " Y Front APA " this was a lovely beer but the pic doesn't do it justice, it was no where near this cloudy

2. Cream Ale 2....Great easy drinking beer which my mega swill mates enjoy

3. Dunkel Weizen......My first attempt at this style and am really enjoying it.

Rook :beerbang:

Looking fantastic rook!! Hey we are over due to hook up for another portland jaunt.

This is a vienna ale, supposed to be a lager, but didn't have any lager yeast! Fermented 19deg.

DSC00059.JPG

This is a vienna ale, supposed to be a lager, but didn't have any lager yeast! Fermented 19deg.

It's an Oktoberfest then ;)

Batz

I thought oktoberfest was a lager? could be wrong, haven't made one.
I was thinking a northern german alt, but it was not an alt yeast and about 50% vienna malt, which is a bit much according to beer smith.

The vienna malt was home roasted, so it probably doesn't have the proper vienna characteristics, but tastes mighty fine on the sunny sydney sunday. :D

Latest posts

Back