Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My APA:

Posted before but just love using the new DSLR :p

In HDR glory!

APA.jpg

Mate do you want to use the DSLR to take a shot of those ext. walls including windows , from that pic it looks a good age.

Cheers

HAHA! - The house is only 22 years old, its a Mud Brick and all the windows, doors etc are reclaimed - 'Rustic on steroids' ! - Funnily enough the door to the keezer room, out to the balcony, is from an old pub and has bar embossed in the glass - I'll grab a shot if ya want... or are you being smart? :unsure:

HAHA! - The house is only 22 years old, its a Mud Brick and all the windows, doors etc are reclaimed - 'Rustic on steroids' ! - Funnily enough the door to the keezer room, out to the balcony, is from an old pub and has bar embossed in the glass - I'll grab a shot if ya want... or are you being smart? :unsure:

Not much chance of me being smart. Pic would be great cocko, great to use during "sustainability units" .

Cheers

In my glass ATM... nothing!

But, on my wall is my new toy.... Going to give it a run with a super-soft water pilsener tomorrow.... :)

View attachment 49204

Cheers!

With great humility and diffidence I reckon I should get a Nobel Prize for my always brilliant and satisfying Yorkshire Gold

gold_in_a_glass__Large_.jpg

Another :icon_offtopic:
Bit dark for a Yorkie Gold Michael. :lol:
Looks like a great Porter though mate. ;) :beer:

TP

You just made me pour another pint, oh the humanity

Wanna turn me into a lush or somfin?

gold_in_a_glass2__Large_.jpg

edit: and what\'s that fucken black speck
Yes and I\'ll get round to that Telstra bill next week

You just made me pour another pint, oh the humanity

Wanna turn me into a lush or somfin?

View attachment 49224

edit: and what\'s that fucken black speck
Yes and I\'ll get round to that Telstra bill next week

Looks good....

I had a couple pint of York Brewery summer gold , in York on hand pump. Was one of the better cask beers i had.

3 Legged mare i think it was

Not as expensive as you think Pete! There's a disposals place in Cannon Hill, and although it's only a Chinese cheapy, it was only $200 for the 5-stage pump boosted model. Looks like its doing about 15L/hour so far. Just filling the HLT tonight!

That Yorky Gold looks brillaint Michael!!

001.jpg B.A.R. Brewers club brew, McQuakers Oatmeal Stout.

Finished all that I bottled, they were overcarbed and kinda ordinary compared to the champ (messa99)'s and Billygoat's.
But I had a 9 litre keg left and pulled a few pints tonight through my Beer Engine. Different beer altogether, more flavours and totally different mouth feel.

Wish we had of tried everyone's via Beer Engine at herbo's.

Not as expensive as you think Pete! There's a disposals place in Cannon Hill, and although it's only a Chinese cheapy, it was only $200 for the 5-stage pump boosted model. Looks like its doing about 15L/hour so far. Just filling the HLT tonight!
More :icon_offtopic:
Keep in touch with further progress reports Nick. Will quiz you at Kilcoy. :beer:

TP

View attachment 49225 B.A.R. Brewers club brew, McQuakers Oatmeal Stout.

Finished all that I bottled, they were overcarbed and kinda ordinary compared to the champ (messa99)'s and Billygoat's.
But I had a 9 litre keg left and pulled a few pints tonight through my Beer Engine. Different beer altogether, more flavours and totally different mouth feel.

Wish we had of tried everyone's via Beer Engine at herbo's.

Beer Engine, Beer Engine

Oh no don't let me slide down that slippery slope............... inviting warm fuzzy slippery slope..............

Beer Engine, Beer Engine

Oh no don't let me slide down that slippery slope............... inviting warm fuzzy slippery slope..............

Come on, you know you want need to.

Buy via ebayuk, get someone visiting from UK to bring it in.
Cost bugger all.

Bribie Yorkie Gold via Beer Engine........Go on.

Beer Engine, Beer Engine

Be of good cheer Bribie old son.
You are a beer engine.
Problem is that you consume rather than expel. :lol:
This is my last post on this thread without a pic of one of mine. I promise! ;)

There you go Pete i'll put one in for you mate.
Not the best ever but still drinkable my Smoked Lager. Actually I can't believe my first recipe is tasting ok. Well better than any extract beer I ever made anyway. Cheers

DSC_1081.JPG

There you go Pete i'll put one in for you mate.
Not the best ever but still drinkable my Smoked Lager. Actually I can't believe my first recipe is tasting ok. Well better than any extract beer I ever made anyway. Cheers
View attachment 49227

Looks good Gav but can't really assess until given a taste? Hint, hint. :beer:
Smoked malt! :icon_drool2:

TP

Back