Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the honey blonde off tap at the moment
08092009043.jpg

Tony,

Here's a Dunkel of mine from the w/end.
I reckon it's pretty close in colour to yours!

IMG_1734_r.jpg

A pretty beer in a pretty glass. Nice one, Tony.
Re: cleaning it. Won't a horse-hair bottle brush get down in there for you?

Cheers,
Peter

bad photo. Nice English Bitter, been in the glass a bit too much tonight.

Brad

102_4615.JPG

A pretty beer in a pretty glass. Nice one, Tony.
Re: cleaning it. Won't a horse-hair bottle brush get down in there for you?

Cheers,
Peter

Thanks mate...... love the look of the Dunkel. I love that style!

Cleaning......... I just rinse it out with hot water a few times and seems to do the trick. The Bock didnt have much head but its carbed a tad too low. a bit more gas would really lift the beer.

cheers

Dr J.D King and I enjoying some Modern English Summer Ale (scuse the glasses :lol: )

Summer_Ale.JPG

And followed up with a nice dark British Mild (Northdown, Styrians)

UK_Mild.JPG

:party:

MY English IPA WAS in the glass but it looks better now.. B)

IMG_0297.JPG

Dirty Hefe-weizen, lovely on a warm victorian :lol: day, in my fathers day beer glass.
10092009383.jpg

Dr J.D King and I enjoying some Modern English Summer Ale (scuse the glasses :lol: )

View attachment 30731

And followed up with a nice dark British Mild (Northdown, Styrians)

View attachment 30732

BribieG, given by how much the roof shadow has moved from one pic to the other and how you guys haven't, looks like a good *chug chug* session on the big kahuna glasses mate :icon_drunk:

I could accuratly guestimate said *chug chug* given that your ass is in the same place taking the pics :icon_cheers: I so need to 'pop in' and make sure my figures tally up. hehe
:icon_cheers:

your all over those Hefe's eh mate.

Screwy

Like a fat kid on a cupcake mate :icon_chickcheers: , Raising one in your honour Screwy and wishing you were down here with me and Jay this weekend.

Cheers

Had a few Flying Pig Bitter in honour of Pistol *. Thats about 4 or 5 of those this year so far.
fpb.jpg
The strong bitter has evolved a fair bit over time, very tasty if a bit hoppy for style but it'll do nicely now.
Bass strait blue was nice as well :icon_cheers: .

Had a few Flying Pig Bitter in honour of Pistol *. Thats about 4 or 5 of those this year so far.
View attachment 30755
The strong bitter has evolved a fair bit over time, very tasty if a bit hoppy for style but it'll do nicely now.
Bass strait blue was nice as well :icon_cheers: .

Looks good Perry. :icon_drool2: Hope there'll be some left on the 26th?

TP

Choclate Octmeal Stout.

It's rare that I brew a stout at all, but this one is fantastic, would have been even better during the colder weather.

Stout_003.jpg

What happened to winter anyway?

Batz

looks the goods Batz, Stanwell looks different to the last time i was there though...

cheers

looks the goods Batz, Stanwell looks different to the last time i was there though...

cheers

Arrived home yesterday, start Callide 21st

Batz

Arrived home yesterday, start Callide 21st

Batz

I won't be there mate, got a pretty good gig atm, will be able to catch up for a beer though as I'm working in the area

Yard

Choclate Octmeal Stout.

It's rare that I brew a stout at all, but this one is fantastic, would have been even better during the colder weather.

View attachment 30777

What happened to winter anyway?

Batz

Looks the good stuff Batz but it's blocking that nice view of yours. :icon_cheers:
If you've got time to spare before you leave us again I still have half a keg of Foreign Extra Stout (Page 109) to compare? Bring a driver -- Mine is 8.7%.

TP

Back