Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a better pic of it
21072007047.jpg
mmmmm... macbook :)

is there any other way to surf than on a mac???

Nelson Sauvin wheat ale. No head in this photo - I couldn't resist going "sshhhlllluuuurrrrrpppp"

100_2563.JPG

Edit: removed drunken misadventure..woops.

:huh: :eek:

Im not touching that with a 10 foot pole !

Well since no-one else had a guess, you get the bonus point anyway.. even though you're wrong.

The glass contained:
apple juice
glucose syrup mixed with detergent and some apple juice, then whisked to create a head that lasts and lasts... didn't taste it, but I'm sure it would be foul. It lasted for about 2 hours before I packed everything up. no doubt it would have lasted much longer.

i didnt think it was beer, i thought it looked weird cos there was no bubbles, and the beer wouldnt have had a head without bubbles, so yeha

Yeah, that annoyed me... the lack of bubbles. I should have carbonated the juice, but then it probably would have been flat by the time I got around to shooting it. I'm going to have another go, when I don't have to wait for anyone else to finish with my lights :)

Schofferhoffer Weizen Clone, kegged yesterday and tasting very nice indeed. Wonderful clove flavour/aroma that's not to overpowering, but only a very subtle banana flavour :angry: .
Henno there are a couple of bottles put aside for you ;)

hefe_002.jpg

Cheers
Andrew

that looks very tasty andrew! haven't brewed a wheat for a while myself
now i'm really missing the taste

Schofferhoffer Weizen Clone, kegged yesterday and tasting very nice indeed. Wonderful clove flavour/aroma that's not to overpowering, but only a very subtle banana flavour :angry: .
Henno there are a couple of bottles put aside for you ;)

View attachment 13956

Cheers
Andrew

Theres that beautiful creamy head again :)

Theres that beautiful creamy head again
It would want to be Jye, 60% wheat malt, the head just lasts and lasts.

Irish Dry Stout kegged yesterday, Dry finish with some great coffee flavours coming through, also a hint of chocolate, very smooth for an 11% black malt addition.

stout_001.jpg

Cheers
Andrew

Ok, my impatience to try one of my new Pale Ales after tasting it at bottling last wednesday forced me to put a few in the fridge this evening. Yeah, I should wait a month to try a bottle conditioned beer but I was excited.

Mate, BEST BEER I'VE EVER BREWED!!!!! I'm so happy I'm shedding tears. Thanks for all the support and advice getting me from kit to AG AHB!

This one's for you!!!!!

PaleAle2.jpg

BB

Bonj, i did a basic beer shoot the other day, and guess what we used in the glasses?

you guessed it, beer! we poured loads of beers and i wish i wasn't driving. they were tasty beers too! use a test beer to go flat and adjust the lighting, then shoot with a fresh beer and no art director! bastards just want dribbly bits down the glass!

will post pics when they become public

ps - LOVING the new macbook :) it's a fast little *******!
"and i will hold the said torch if i get to drink the beer in the glass" Tony, you're hired! Under the new reforms, that's probably a workplace agreement ;)

Bonj, i did a basic beer shoot the other day, and guess what we used in the glasses?

you guessed it, beer! we poured loads of beers and i wish i wasn't driving. they were tasty beers too! use a test beer to go flat and adjust the lighting, then shoot with a fresh beer and no art director! bastards just want dribbly bits down the glass!
Sounds like fun! :super: I had to drive too, which influenced my decision. I have to admit the dribbly bits do look good, but aren't much fun if you're using 50c white card from the newsagent as your seemless background. <_<
will post pics when they become public
I can't wait to see them!
ps - LOVING the new macbook :) it's a fast little *******!
"and i will hold the said torch if i get to drink the beer in the glass" Tony, you're hired! Under the new reforms, that's probably a workplace agreement ;)
hehe... top work. I hope you used an el-cheapo beer to adjust the lighting... or carb it back up with a carbonator cap, and pour it again!

:huh: did i miss something?

:unsure:

I dont like workplace agreements :angry: but we wont go there

cheers

Not drinking it right now but here's my Second Fleet IPA some of the QLD got in the case swap...

It isn't quite as dark as it looks...

IPA_2_004.jpg

Warrens, three Shades of stout

stout.JPG

Rook

Ok, my impatience to try one of my new Pale Ales after tasting it at bottling last wednesday forced me to put a few in the fridge this evening. Yeah, I should wait a month to try a bottle conditioned beer but I was excited.

Mate, BEST BEER I'VE EVER BREWED!!!!! I'm so happy I'm shedding tears. Thanks for all the support and advice getting me from kit to AG AHB!

This one's for you!!!!!

View attachment 14042

BB

Fantastic!

Cheers, and welcome to the joys of our craft

Nice work guys, some tasty looking drops around if I ever saw some...

Heres my effort on a Cascade Chocolate Mohogany Honey Porter:

CCMHP.jpg

Delicious...will have to do some more of this one for sure. And it has a nice head that doesn't quit - 20+ minutes, which is waaaaay longer than I usually nurse a beer for!

S5000581.JPG
ok so this is my Wheat beer

S5000582.JPG
and this is a pale ale i did a few months back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back