Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean Lager depth of field? :D

Campbell

ROTFLMAO

laughing-smiley-018.gif

Edit: Btw, I ordered a carton of Sinha Stout (also known as Lion Stout) from this mob on the weekend. Will be interesting to see how long it takes.
Turned up today early in the morning.
Bloody hell, what a nice stout.
Suppose I should go and take a picture :)

Yeah, had that the other day Thunderlips. Wicked drop yeah? :super:

Not a bad price at Danny Murphy's either.

Warren -

From memory less than 4 bucks a bottle. :unsure:

Warren -

Well since no-one else had a guess, you get the bonus point anyway.. even though you're wrong.

The glass contained:
apple juice
glucose syrup mixed with detergent and some apple juice, then whisked to create a head that lasts and lasts... didn't taste it, but I'm sure it would be foul. It lasted for about 2 hours before I packed everything up. no doubt it would have lasted much longer.

Well since no-one else had a guess, you get the bonus point anyway.. even though you're wrong.

The glass contained:
apple juice
glucose syrup mixed with detergent and some apple juice, then whisked to create a head that lasts and lasts... didn't taste it, but I'm sure it would be foul. It lasted for about 2 hours before I packed everything up. no doubt it would have lasted much longer.

Sounds like I wasn't far off. :blink:

Also another interesting point is that there are about 20 different types of Kolsch made in Cologne. They all taste different, some are slightly sweeter, some are quite bitter, some are extremely pale and served in a tall thin glass. Some have more of an amber hue , served in a stemmed glass. The best ones IMHO were Fruh, Kuppers and Gaffel.

At this time there are sth. like 31 Klsch brands registered. In Cologne since 1986 exists the so called "Klsch Konvention". It is a policy that defines the Klsch. Only breweries belonging to this convention are allowed to brew Klsch. All the others just brew "beer looking like Klsch". ;) To brew Klsch your brewery must be located in or close to Cologne...

And right, a Klsch is traditionally served in a small high 0.2L glass. Never use bigger glasses, only smaller (0.1L - "halbes Klsch ("half Klsch")! It looses its freshness right after tapping... :)

Cheers,

Alex
ani_koelsch2.gif

A traditional Klsch glass
EDIT: spelling​

But stuff the beer...... look at the 2 door in the back :super:

More info please :p
That's mine. Have had it for years.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/antonyrae/car.html
http://members.optusnet.com.au/thunderlips...%20machine.html

Might be worth something one day according to this bloke.
He might be dreamin though.
http://www.australianmusclecarsales.com.au/muscle_view/93267
Mine didn't come from the factory with the 350 though, so it'll never be worth as much as those ones.

ahhhhhh

oops

just made a mess in my pants

very nice

I almost bought a HQ ss with a 253 to upgrade with a 350 but didnt have anywhere to put it.

3 weeks later it got stollen and torched from the fella that owned it.

HE only wanted $5000

ahhh well..... still wouldnt have anywhere to put it.

I have my 2 door though

cheers

the_ute_001.jpg

sorry.... back to the beer

:)

heres my latest favourite on tap, barls blonde
21072007044.jpg

its actually a russian wedding ring, with each band being one of the different golds

here is a better pic of it
21072007047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back