Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Lovely Trappist dubbel 7%
Going down a treat with a ill cheese n salami surprise plate :p

Awesome, dubbel and blue cheese!. I never used to eat blue cheese, or drink many belgian beers but I'm slowly becoming a belgiophile and enjoy blue cheese as well.

yeah, match made in heaven I reckon ! I meant to type 'lil' though, that's actually a triple cream brie ,

I am considering visiting Belgium in December , but am a lil concerned that I may not leave :unsure:

Oimage.jpg
la trappe isid'or 7.5%
nice triple, brewed to commemorate the 125 anniversary of the brewery,
named after brother Isidorus, the first brewer of brewery "de Koningshoeven".

Is beer often tainted by our own expectations? Example. I grabbed a ballast point big eye IPA tonight, really wasn't expecting much, but it was a really good American IPA. Hops great, malt great, price surprisingly good. Will buy again. Haven't had the little creatures IPA yet, but I have very high hopes for it. Therefor will I be disappointed? Early reports on it seem a bit mixed.

With the earlier talk of the Ballast Point Big IPA, I grabbed a 650ml of it to have tomorrow night and warmed up tonight by having my 10 minute Zythos IPA, an 8 wired Saison Sauvin and now a Green Flash Stout. Good times

WHOA! That's so 3D that the head looks like it is coming right out of the glass!!

That last sentence is just basically randomly generated words in a line. Good work, NN.

Nice beers...as always.

Drinking a clown shoes Hoppy Feet 1.5 whilst i get my brew on. A double black india pale ale; smells and tastes very hoppy, plenty of resin character and the malt is great too, not too roasty.
Pours blacks with a tan head. The 10%alc/vol is only faintly detectable through the malty bitterness

I just picked up a Knee Deep Simtra and Lost Abbey Inferno from the local. I had to leave before they noticed my beer boner!

northside novice said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
In a dark corner of the tap of tippler , I lingered theses rare tastes to reach our shores
Bah, why did you have to tell me Tipplers has them in stock - I've been trying to save money Goddammit

Started with an anchor steam ale. Yumm, that is a very tasty beer. Drank it a little warm, still a bewdy.

Now, hopdog redhopulous. Yumm again. Can't smell much, bloody cold, but tastes beautiful. Fair whack of bitterness to it so I can't quite taste the malt as much. Could do with a little more raisin.

Last night had a St Feuillien Saison. Hoppy saison that. Like, won't rush out to buy again though. Better to be had.

Latest posts

Back