Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.K.DAMM original premium beer 4.8%

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Is the beer that recovers the legacy of the Original Alsacian Method that our founder, August Kuentzmann Damm, brought from his country. It is characterized by its soft flavour, obtained by a totally natural elaboration process, from rigorously selected ingredients.
The guy at the bottlo said its hard to describe , sort of in between 'beer' and 'lager'
I will leave it at that . Its Spanish and comes in a nice fancy bottle so a little interesting there ,
A fancy San Miguel if you will , nice clean lager for the early summer up ere ! Off topic , spring , WTF ?
image.jpg

heres some of last Friday nights highlights from the brasserie de hogshead ....

Rodenbach Caractère Rouge

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
The brewer allow the beer to macerate with fresh cherries, raspberries and cranberries. After this maceration in oak, the beer re-ferments in the bottle. The result is RODENBACH Caractère Rouge, an exceptional RODENBACH with fruit maceration and a 7% alcohol volume. The brew is more than unique and extremely exclusive, as only 900 75-cl bottles were produced. Geunes serves this wilful beer as part of his other unique range of beer varieties in his restaurant, ’t Zilte, at the Antwerp MAS museum.

words cannot describe, left a mouthfeel of just eating fresh ripe fruits, just amazing .

Haandbryggeriet Blåbic
COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Sour Ale with blueberries

image.jpgimage.jpg
And an endless glass full of perrys finest hb cheers mate wicked night ! That apricot brew was delish

That isn't very nice of you ass.

Hate in all glory if you must!

Me, I started with a pint of my ESB, now I'm mulling over what bottles to pour with the pizza, Have a ball of fresh mozzarella and some sage and some blue cheese on hand :)

De Molen Tsarina Esra and a local beer by Good George here in Hamilton. It was a pretty decent Saison!

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Filtered bottle.
Brewed by Douglas Ross of the Bridge of Allan Brewery at and for the Tullibardine Distillery using whiskey malt. The beer is matured in oak whiskey casks.
This remarkable Blackford 1488 Whisky Ale is brewed with the pure crystal spring water and malted barley used in the distillation process. It is conditioned in individually numbered oak casks which have been used in the maturation of the majestic Tullibardine single malt Scotch whisky, its distinctive character beautifully balanced by the lightness of touch so familiar to Tullibardine connoisseurs the world over. This truly majestic ale is best drunk cold, perhaps being chased by a dram of your favourite Tullibardine single malt Scotch whisky.

image.jpg

quite sweet , not much whisky aroma , and not as dark as I thought it would,should be . but nice , different .

P1010110.jpg

Starting local, has a delicious smokiness to it. Lovely. Great beer Fents.

It is unbalanced, but I really enjoyed the palate wrecker hamilton's ale. Still to have a bad experience with green flash beers.

northside novice said:
heres some of last Friday nights highlights from the brasserie de hogshead ....

Rodenbach Caractère Rouge

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
The brewer allow the beer to macerate with fresh cherries, raspberries and cranberries. After this maceration in oak, the beer re-ferments in the bottle. The result is RODENBACH Caractère Rouge, an exceptional RODENBACH with fruit maceration and a 7% alcohol volume. The brew is more than unique and extremely exclusive, as only 900 75-cl bottles were produced. Geunes serves this wilful beer as part of his other unique range of beer varieties in his restaurant, ’t Zilte, at the Antwerp MAS museum.

words cannot describe, left a mouthfeel of just eating fresh ripe fruits, just amazing .

Haandbryggeriet Blåbic
COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Sour Ale with blueberries

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
And an endless glass full of perrys finest hb cheers mate wicked night ! That apricot brew was delish
That was a good night, Mariage Parfait Gueuze. Roden Grand Cru & Caractère Rouge, Blåbic, and Dog Fish Head were just some of the standouts. Think I was still half cut at 3pm in the afternoon :D

My local Woolies bottle shop manager has taken pity on me and started getting a few ales. One of the first was Hop Hog. Absolutely my favourite bottled beer i have had. It suits my tastes down to a tee and is how i like to brew my daily drinking ales. massive hop flavour and aroma without the massive bitterness.
I get a four pack @$17 every time i go to woolies for something now.

Back