Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tricache said:
Picked up one of the Hobgoblin Gift Tubes from Dan's on the weekend...bottle of Hobgoblin and a new 500mL glass too WIN WIN! :D
$9 for the glass...I can live with that. Might pick up 2 of them...

Cheers.

Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA. Also broke in the new IPA glasses. Im sure there was a difference here and there. I can feel OK paying my $30 for a set now :p IPA was pretty forgettable, not bad just not worth going back for in this world of awesome beer. :beerbang:

northside novice said:
image.jpg
Brew dog hardcore ipa 9.2%
I had this Saturday night. One of the last beers of a big day. I've gotta say, the first few mouthfuls were heaven. But I really struggled after that. Not to say I didn't like it but a word of warning to new players, if you wanna really enjoy this beer, have it early.

P.S. do you really have to rub it in by drinking such an awesome beer from its own branded glass!? ;)

stillinrehab said:
Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA. Also broke in the new IPA glasses. Im sure there was a difference here and there. I can feel OK paying my $30 for a set now :p IPA was pretty forgettable, not bad just not worth going back for in this world of awesome beer. :beerbang:
A few years ago in SF I loved the Big Daddy for drinkability after annihilating my palate, digestive system and liver for a few weeks on IIPAs.

I really like this, my guess is it's 100% Cascade?

Halfway through my attempt to clone it. Brewing ATM :beerbang:

Batz

pintail 003.JPG

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/to-ol-****-art--this-is-architecture/212007/

had that at Belgian Beer Cafe (Southbank) last Friday night, was a very nice beer (pine, citrus and good aroma) although started off on the wrong foot, was in a round of 4 all trying semi-different stuff, so picked it based on a free taste was given... price was left out of the discussion much to my surprise, $16 for a 330mL glass................ :-| for that money it's not worth it, put next to a good pale ale at sub $10 then definitely worth it!

Batz said:
I really like this, my guess is it's 100% Cascade?

Halfway through my attempt to clone it. Brewing ATM :beerbang:

Batz
A kind soul dropped a 6er of these off a few weeks ago in exchange for some rhizomes, went down well...

drinking waywards devil advocate,
bloody nice, smooth but hides the 13% very well.

Last night had a Liberty C!tra, Bear Republic Hot Rod Rye and then a De Molen Tsarina Esra. My mouth is still recovering! Homebrewed 10 minute 70IBU Zythos Ipa is barely doing it's thing right now!

Liam_snorkel said:
Trying to put out a fire using Bacchus amber ale. Yum!

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Where did you get the chips? Looks like something I would like.

Batz said:
Where did you get the chips? Looks like something I would like.
. SWMBO found them at the convenience store across from her work. I'll bring some to the Xmas swap if I remember. Pretty sure you can order them online.

Back