Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danwood said:
I'm off to Uk in October via Bruges, Bullsneck.
Cambrinus is top of my list with all its beery food too.
Which were your favourite beers?
Unfortunately, I was on antibiotics at the time with a nasal infection. Couldn't taste much! The Rochforte I had was good. I suggest the tasting paddle...

image.jpg

null-11.jpg

Hopdog horns up rye ipa.

Part of my inspire the next brew project, it's yumm. Too many tasty American hops I can't identify (I'm really quite poor at anything I haven't brewed with yet, i.e., besides US - cascade and Amarillo). First time rye beer for me, i get this slick tartness about the middle of the tongue. Lightly phenolic on the nose as its warmed, was reminiscent of snha northern hemisphere when poured cold. Going really well with steamed Chinese vege buns.

Bizier said:
I'm kinda hot for your glass PF.
Clearly borrowing CM2's keyboard-mashing fingers there.

Bizier said:
You are a little self-centred.All you ever think about is what is going on in the world of Bum.
Keeps him closer to the yeast!

Glass... Mm mm. I had 2, broke 1, tried to go buy another, business has shut down since :(

Just poured an Aventinus weizen-eisbock.

Oh my goodness. I think I found my new favourite beer. Definitely not sessional at 12%. Smooth, creamy, thick apricot and brown sugar. :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: Seriously why have I only just found this!

IMG_0319.jpg

Dude, I raided plonk last weekend, have one too. Last time the beer cafe suggested I walk home.

No Pic-(As per usual. I am a bit of a photo-phobe...or just really lazy)
My first born little lady arrived 5am Friday morning and today will be celebrated with De Molen Amarillo. I have a fair stash of brews but want to be able to function to help out.

Cheers to all. I am one proud Daddy for sure :beer:

Storm brewing company (make beer for aldi). Summer daze - artisan collection.
Supposedly a light zesty refreshing summer ale lightly bittered with NZ honey. Enjoy with seafood etc.

Shit. Tastes like artificial honey artifical ginger. Nfi what hops or grain bill would be. Just not a noce flavour at all. I think maybe I they werr shooting for a wit cross ginger beer? They failed. Besides flavourthe mouth and body are too big. Either under attenuated or mashed too high. Yheres too kuch weird sweetness going on. Not diacetyl although thay was my first thought.

Not a good beer.

A boilermaker on the canal.

Not a scotch aficionado but comparing my impressions to some online tasting notes I did pick some vanilla and peach, but not smoke or peat. Was smooth enough but. The sunny coast best bitter is a good session-er, a bit bubbly for the style, really good chasing the aberfeldy once warmed and tongue not sensitive to the carbonic bite.

Happy daze..

image.jpg

Back