Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting into it.

Canned two weeks ago. Good drop, ey?
IMG_20171104_164523.jpg

Quick unknown grab off the shelf turns out another local craft brewery I never new of. Lose count of them now.
Raspberry Berliner Weisse. This is a very spritzy girly sessionable refresher drink by Boatrocker Brewery in Braeside Vic.
3.3% ABV, 5 IBU,
View attachment 109468
I have to re-post on this.
It is an excellent drink. Without getting you unbalanced etc. Out of the square. Sour, but sweet, but dryer to some palates maybe..
Raspberry is the forward flavour and colour. Its not beer as most people would know beer.
I cant believe how many craft brewers there are among us now. You could drive past them and never notice them unless you may smell them brewing in the wind out of chance one day and think (were the fark is that brew smell coming from?)
Thumbs up for this refreshing sourish Raspberry beer. :cool:

Had a local this evening
IMG_0743.jpg

109483[/ATTACH]
Fargin noice.

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 4
While cleaning this ready for the man cave.
IMG_0749.jpg

Nice addition that my Father in Law willed to me, onya Les.
And am celebrating with this.
IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

The latest offering from Beer Garden Brewing.
Nice session beer on a warm day.

IMG_0829.jpg

This is fargin nice, vanilla, caramel and chocolate aroma and taste to me 5.4%

Don't have anything to compare it to as it was my first English IPA but I did enjoy the bit more maltier backbone over it's US cousin. Easy drinking by the river with fish and chips tonight though.

20171114_203154.jpg

Had this last night. Is there any possibility whatsoever this does NOT have chocolate flavour or cocoa in it? If not, I wanna know how to get that flavour! It’s VERY similar to the Holgate Temptress.

View attachment 109488
You should drop Ben from Bridge Road an email and see what he says maybe. It's a great beer, have you had their chestnut pils?

IMG_0835.jpg

And the last of this one tonight from a batch I helped brew back in July.

Back