Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew Dog's free recipe marketing move certainly worked on me.
That knife is my bottle opener out in the shed, for Halloween I spread some fake blood on it and when the kiddies came knocking I held it up and answered the door with a stern "What?!"

Please don't judge me

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1457693489.058506.jpg

Oh dear...

Still probably less than half the ABV of yob's RISs

Actually, hope you really enjoyed it.

Hobgoblin this arvo, shared with a workmate as the finish of a 4 glass tasting paddle.
Damn I love the goblin, been far too long.

Not a bad drop, I don't think it's worth the $10 or so a pair they are asking for. But happy to support some local Brewer with my naked wines account.

image.jpeg

Kids parties are so tiring. About to kick back with these 3 from Hop Heads in Point Cook. Ill start with cascade i think.

1457776679522.jpg

Stone Brewing/Sierra Nevada NxS. Cost me a fair few bob but it was heavily discounted from $31 at least. It's bloody good. Is it $31 good? No, but it is $18 (what I paid for it) good.

Dam one of my favourite beers, with a mega big brett hit.

The original Troubadour Magma is basically a Belgian Tipple (9.8%) with a big Simcoe hit, they have been churning out quite a few special editions (including one with Australian Galaxy). This version is their triple brett, and is bloody awesome.

Available from the International Beer Collector there is a list of stockists on the website.
Mark
IMG_20160314_214119.jpg

A few quiet beers with friends this afternoon, the International Beer Collector had a bit of an opening bash, not quite enough bickeys and cheese, but plenty of good beer, there were also 5 taps working. Wonderful collection of dead soldiers, will be a late start tomorrow.
Mark
IMG_20160319_180343.jpgIMG_20160319_182037.jpg

panspermian said:
...what if I judge you in a positive light?

I remember being stuck in a motel on the Central Coast. Valentine's day a few years back. The restaurant was booked out, but the said they'd call me back and offer room service.

Liars!!! My meal that might was a sixer of Sheaf stubbies and a packet of Twisties. Screw those evil bastards, I slept with 6 beauties (in my belly) that night.

Sheaf Stout = Thumbs Up!

Feral Warhog at GBW Gala yesterday....great beer !

The Kaiju! stand knocked it out of the park, though. All killer beers, but the Robo Hop IPA got my vote for best beer.
Fresher, more vibrant hop character than Feral, Hawkers, Boatrocker...anyone !

image.jpg

Found this hidden gem at Dan Murphy's, as a firm favorite of mine (Guinness Foreign Extra stout) couldn't wait to try this Double Foreign Extra Stout, lived up to expectations, warming, mellow and leaving one wanting more.

IMG_0400.jpgIMG_0403.jpg

DU99 said:
Tried a few of these in Hobart.sorry about pic..single malt single hop
And?
Or is the fact you had a few self evident.

Latest posts

Back