Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Office drinks.....took a punt at $165 a case from Uncle Dan's and lost, quite and ordinary drop

1449810288655.jpg

First go at these.
Very nice, but I do love a pale ale....and anything from mountain goat.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449897500.948936.jpg

Got a 4 pack of "real" Guinness from a great bottle shop in Williamstown for $14! And a heap of other beers too. So the story goes from the bloke in the shop that the regular shit we buy here is actully made from a syrup that is put in a can, added to water and carbonated (or something like that). It sounds legit but i wouldnt know.

I dont know if its a placebo affect but it does taste alot better or at least not dry and watery like normal.

Anyone know where i can get a Froreign Extra Stout?

1449918861224.jpg

One of my favourite red IPAs. Second time drinking this and really enjoying it. If anyone has brewed something close, let me know how

1449989238450.jpg

pretty sure they were one-off beers, the usual suspects around Brisbane had them (Cellarbrations Bowen Hills etc)

Liam_snorkel said:
pretty sure they were one-off beers, the usual suspects around Brisbane had them (Cellarbrations Bowen Hills etc)
Yeah I got it from Bowens hills. I'm fairly sure they've rebrewed another batch as Phil had the full range back in and the IPA was tasting mighty fresh. The oaked stout is also great, might sneak it into star wars

Also sorry I should of mentioned it was panhead, my bad. Defintely recommend the custom can series, although the saison was a bit too sweet for me

hwall95 said:
Yeah I got it from Bowens hills. I'm fairly sure they've rebrewed another batch as Phil had the full range back in and the IPA was tasting mighty fresh. The oaked stout is also great, might sneak it into star wars

Also sorry I should of mentioned it was panhead, my bad. Defintely recommend the custom can series, although the saison was a bit too sweet for me
There was a full shelf there 20 minutes ago B)

Just had a Melbourne Bitter, for the first time in ages, on tap at the boat builders on Southbank. In this heat (+36 or so) it went down a treat.

Better than than the Matilda Bay or Cricketers Arms offerings they had anyway.

The Mrs swung by Purvis and bought me a couple of bottles....unprompted, no less !! God luv 'er.

Ultra-dry, Sav Blanc flavours. Passion fruit/gooseberry and not too much of a Berliner lactic twang, but a bit. Super refreshing.
I'm off back inside now.... I can visibly see it evaporating.

image.jpg

Brett IPA

Not much Brett funk in this, it'll be far too young for that. The hops still need to be the star (and so, still fresh), as that's 8 Wired's thing.
It's a tasty IPA, though, and well worthy of 8 Wired. They can't do much wrong in my eyes...Epic either. 2 of my favourite breweries.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back