Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac's Mid Vicious at Down under bar in Auckland airport. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1445399110.320454.jpg

A bit of a session at Yard House in Waikiki.
First up, Lost Coast Watermelon Wheat
2zSgPxh.jpg

I'm really bad at getitng shots

really into saisons at the moment/ tryign as many different ones as I can

bought a 750ml of Fantôme Saison after a bad day at work tuesday

was really good . kind of subded of the saision funkness compared to some. but damn tasty

TheWiggman said:
Is there a way I can enlarge those photos?
I blame the vagaries of international travel, smart phone software, and application of high-alcohol IPAs. It actually looks normal size on my phone. Don't know how to fix it from here...

This is a very tasty mid from SW, better that Rogers, I reckon.

Nice little hop presence from the Ella and still with a little body, not too thin.

Smugfuck here only went and won a slab a few weeks ago on Crafty Pint...suck it, losers !

image.jpg

Boddingtons Pub Ale. - In the 440ml yellow can with the funny bubble capsule inside that makes the entire contents turn to head then settle down.. Not my thing! For my flavour likes this is undrinkable. I tipped it. Absolutely awefull. Its like they forgot to add hops!. Fermented watery malt. Impressive white tiny bubble head that flattens the beer.

Now for my second extremely disappointment since I bought a six pack of it. White Rabbit Pale Ale. You've gotta be kidding me I new from the first smell. This must be light struck or something. Again undrinkable. So annoyed!

For a dollar a tin I wasn't expecting much, but in fact it's quite drinkable as a throw-down lawnmower beer.

rivet lager.jpg

Scored myself one of these the other day.
1445767701503.jpg
Boatrocker, Roger Ramjet bourbon barrel aged imperial stout.

Mighty fine work boys, mighty fine work.

The bourbon was immediate but not overwhelming. Presented with a slight woody back of mouth, finished dry. If I could afford more I would have got more than just the one.

Oh yeah, I started with the hop bomb. Love it, although I think it was better on tap.

Back