Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this after the rugby last night with angus_grant - it was awesome. So good in fact that I tracked one down today so I could make sure. Yep. So smooth ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1396153593.255523.jpg

Edit: damn, it's actually a different beer. I'm an idiot. Last night we had the Founders Backwoods ******* - scotch ale aged in bourbon barrels.

Spent the afternoon in the sun with these characters, bit dazed and confused after my sunny Belgian sour funk journey. Modus Operandi tastes like a Portabello mushroom. Yum!
image.jpg

Liam_snorkel said:
Edit: damn, it's actually a different beer. I'm an idiot. Last night we had the Founders Backwoods ******* - scotch ale aged in bourbon barrels.
Absolutely Gold Liam, hahahahahahahaha.

haha yeah, to be fair - I use an app called beer buddy to keep track of the wankerbeers I try, and it scanned as the Curmudgeon (sometimes it gets the right brewery but incorrect beer). Couldn't remember the name of it on sunday so checked the app.. haha.. hey wow this place has it toO! :blush:

chrisso81 said:
Spent the afternoon in the sun with these characters, bit dazed and confused after my sunny Belgian sour funk journey. Modus Operandi tastes like a Portabello mushroom. Yum!
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Where's the "unlike" button when you need it?

Liam_snorkel said:
haha yeah, to be fair - I use an app called beer buddy to keep track of the wankerbeers I try, and it scanned as the Curmudgeon (sometimes it gets the right brewery but incorrect beer). Couldn't remember the name of it on sunday so checked the app.. haha.. hey wow this place has it toO! :blush:
and a ha ha required for me too. I looked at your post on my phone and thought: yeh that picture looks like the bottle we had. I'll agree with Liam.

Looking at the bottle on a pc I could see the bottle label clearly. :unsure:

I have finally seen the light and had the nectar known as Orval. Mark this day on the calendar for sure :icon_drool2:

Back