Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon I'll be doing a NN on this pack of beauties.
I miss the Friday nite ramblings attached to great beers.
belgium_n.jpg
Expect meaningless drivel acompaning blurred images and a possible sneaky nut.

winkle said:
Soon I'll be doing a NN on this pack of beauties.
I miss the Friday nite ramblings attached to great beers.
attachicon.gif
belgium_n.jpg
Expect meaningless drivel acompaning blurred images and a possible sneaky nut.
Ain't nobody want to see a picture of your sneaky nuts. Blurry or otherwise :)

aaand this so going down extremely well on a full stomach. BB 29/1/14 so it's about 4 months old and still tasting mighty fine
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1394259154.931834.jpg

lukiferj said:
I miss NN ramblings too
Where is he with his awesome stash of fine brews?

On Topic: Mikkeller USAlive is on the cards tonight. Big bitterness and a fair bit of sweetness to go with the US hoppage but nice amount of Brett throughout makes this a decent effort and not just another overly sweet IIPA. Good times while watching NRL.

Panthers Knights but if the inlaws allow it I will follow through with the Storm Manly game. I have vipbox all set up streaming that as long as the little one also plays ball

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1394267818.642014.jpg
Got this at Dans. Not an expert on Saisons, but a little bit underwhelming to me.

Sail and Anchor- Barley Wine

I believe the current recipe now has an (extremely) late dry hop addition....

The Mrs thinks I have 'had enough' this evening and that I am 'strange'...women huh !!

You guys are making it hard for a fella at work.....

It's all good, upcoming days off sees me heading to Beechworth and plan on coming home with the full range of Bridge Road....I think I can wait.

As promised before I got super busy and wasn't around these parts for a few days.
The LCBA pepsi challenge...
IMAG0800.jpg
The new BA was three months newer and had come from Geelong. The old BA was from West Aus
They looked pretty much the same in the glass and subsequent pours of the new style had a much better head, the one in the pic was operator error.
The taste was amazingly different the new LCBA has much stronger and more pronounced hop aroma and flavour, could be as it was fresher but at the same time the old one tasted just how I remembered. Mouth feel which was claimed to be improved seemed pretty much the same.
All in all though its now in my opinion a very nice drop, and one I will buy again, I never used to buy it regularly but now would happily, mega swillers should still be cool with it too though, which is what I believe BA is all about.

Back