Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
If she pulled it towards her she may have learned a lesson.
I wasn't about to let that happen, besides, this belligerent thug would only have learnt to push instead of pull.

Don't apply the brakes just cruise.
Wise. Life isn't black & white.

This is what these glasses are made for, I guess.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1393657951.557458.jpg

This isn't all that great. Dunno if it's apricot or diacetyl but it isn't nice

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1393659916.143936.jpg

Bizier said:
I got an assortment of German alcohol-free beers because I need to apply the brakes a little. And it is too f'in hot to go without a beer.

Weihenstephaner Alkoholfrei Original was a delicious and fresh beverage which is definitely beer-ish though the pronounced cereal character makes it feel like I am drinking Cruskits.
I found the best no-alc beer was Hopman, available at Uncle Dan's

Treat.JPG

Feeling chilly tonight in Sydney

Midnight Sun - Treat

Pumpkin Porter

Watching the Reds get their arses handed to them, whist having mine handed to me by a red Belgian strong

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1393666013.708925.jpg

Don't apply the brakes just cruise.
Nah, when I just cruise, I tend to pop it in angel and find a hill to descend. Then it is 3:00am and you are trying to find a cab.

Besides, my brakes don't meet Australian Standards, they are not power assisted and I am in denial that the pads are squealing to be changed.

Saimaan Marsalkka Double IPA

My first ever Finnish Double IPA. At 8% the alcohol is certainly well hidden. The hop aroma was fairly disappointing but the flavour was ok .The lingering bitterness was not entirely pleasant. Not a bad beer but definitely not a great beer. Maybe stick to brewing Sahti.

20140228_212552.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1393682665.086879.jpg

emporio alto de pinheiros - São Paulo a mental amount of everything going back today follow by a brewpub and brewdog

Picked up a couple of these on special for $6 at my local BWS. I enjoyed it. Not great at describing beers but the hop character was kinda resinous. Did enjoy the following hop burps haha

Yeah I'm stoked. I will definately grab some more this week. They have the Sail and anchor barley wine on special as well. Might have to grab a few.

Latest posts

Back