Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron fist Nelson the Impaler. Pretty good price for this all Nelson IIPA @ $6NZD. No Aroma and not quite the amount of hop I hoped for but a tasty mellow IIPA that didn't let any hint of alc come through. I can imagine this would crank on tap though. I would put a lazy $6 on it again if I wanted a nice easy drink. Chur. Bear Republic Cafe 15 is in the wings... 9.5% beasty :D

DU99 said:
2cnbh9i.jpg
How was it DU99? In the fridge for a side by side with my newly brewed US Brown Ale

DU99 said:
Nice drop..slight chocolate,nice bitterness..would buy again
Just did the blind side-by-side with my Janet's Brown Ale.

I found the Growler very sweet, ALOT of esters, low carb and not much in the way of hop character. Still a nice beer with some interesting malt character but more on the way to being a Northern Brown than a contemporary US Brown Ale. No BB date etc so no idea how long its been around.

No beer to show, but just finished off a Budvar, purchased from my local IGA....oh **** yeah.

"is this gonna become a regular' I says to lass behind the counter.
'yes it is" she says.
'Beauty' I says.

No more waiting for trips to the smoke for my beloved......$50 for a 380 litre upright freezer with totally removable shelves........approval from SWMBO for dedicated brew shed in near future.....life is good.

Sitting by the Murray enjoying some crafts. Have got 2 eskys of random goodness to get through this weekend.

These 2 are both delicious!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1390552159.270687.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1390552191.269591.jpg

beer_145813.jpg
Had this the other day, I personally thought it was really nice.

Sorry I didn't get an actually pic! >.< Anyone made a similar/clone of this?

Wilkens

That nearly bought a tear to my eye bizier :) should ask if they have any rodenbach glasses to steal , I mean , to properly enjoy the drinking experience ;)

Great here we go again. Hey andrew, go **** yourself... or invite me over. Either way :) Seriously man, where are you getting these beers from?

Archive man , I took liams hint last week and went for a recon mission ;)
Not many left though so be quick !

Your always welcome here mate :)

Might be dropping into winkles to morrow arv for a sneaky sesh ? Keen ?

Back