Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grand ridge sarsBEERilla Stout.
Had to grab a couple of these when I saw them in my local. Sars is my favorite soft drink so what could go wrong here?
The answer is not much
Sarsbeerilla_LR.jpg
Smells of sars tastes of sars especially as an after taste, I wouldn't say it was a stout though more a dark ale doesn't even pour as dark as a regular sars. Couldn't drink heaps of these in a sitting but not bad. Well worth a shot.

If you like Sars

edit... added disclaimer

Rodenbach @ Sail and Anchor

AND I consider that a defining part of maturity of the Australian beer market.

Milk-lizard84 said:
It's nothing fancy but I do enjoy this on a hot summer arvo. Plus I enjoy drinking out of a little boot.
That is one of the better beers from Mexico , how's the mossies over there mate ;)

Haha mozzies aren't too bad north side. My irish housemate on the other hand has no luck with them. She breaks out in welts if bitten. It's so much better than corona.

Milk-lizard84 said:
Haha mozzies aren't too bad north side. My irish housemate on the other hand has no luck with them. She breaks out in welts if bitten. It's so much better than corona.
Corona is better than being bitten by a mozzie? Debatable.

Bizier my old man taught me that it's banana benders of course first then sand gropers a close second mate :p
Oh and he also said god help the rest of em ;)

Shood of seen them star fish

At some point NN, one of us will find out where you live and then steal your bank or credit card.

Or raid your cellar! At the very least we will steal your beer fridge. He he

*******!!! :)

Oh man, I am tracing your IP address now and that will give me a suburb. And then I will just follow the wafting fumes to your fridge. :)

As other do, I live vicariously through your beer drinking!!!

I'm just "stuck" on the last drinks of my brew-by-u RIS and my coopers saison.

Latest posts

Back