Quantcast

Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Liam_snorkel

كافر
Reaction score
angus_grant said:
I had a nice rauch with Liam on the last crawl at brew house. No idea on the brand or brewery. Was quite nice. Just on the top level smokey for me.
Pretty sure it was one of the schlenkerla range

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score

Second time now, this beer can knock your socks off, just a bit of funk in there but not the sick kind.

Got the glass with a gift pack of trumers. Now I have a sort if stänge! Finally.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Picked up 3 today on the way home, they look well interesting.

I loke the look of the Modus Operandi with the wild yeast, depending on what it's like I may even culture it.

Id never heard of these guys so thought Id give em a go.

3 Odd ones.JPG

Liam_snorkel

كافر
Reaction score
I had the modus operandi a little while ago and really enjoyed it, you're in for a treat!

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Liam_snorkel said:
I had the modus operandi a little while ago and really enjoyed it, you're in for a treat!
Yep, had it with dinner and loved it, the missus really liked the Madness IPA and im fkd if I could pick the hops in it

quite a range they have >LINKY<

all 3 of the beers above were delightful, Modus was fantastic with dinner and the other 2 I could sit in the shade with all arvo

:beerdrink:

keifer33

Reaction score
Jaipur is a super tasty beer! Looking forward to tracking it down on tap in a few months. :)

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
Samuel Smith's Organic Pale Ale

**** yeah.

Haven't had anything close to a bad beer from these guys.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
That reminds me NN, I have one of those sitting out in the fridge too. Probably kept well too long, too.

philmud

Reaction score
I'm quietly sipping can Overeems port aged single malt. A Tassie whiskey, very nice. My palate is basic enough when beer is involved, let alone whiskey. I do know it's quite oily, but not in a bad way

MashPaddler

Reaction score
Splurged at beer cartel - they have Stone beers! Going to try and pace myself and just taste one bottle a night, with a fresh batch of English Strong Ale on tap it should (in theory) be doable.

IMG_0352.jpg

neal32

Reaction score
fletcher said:
are you in the states now or did you bring it over here? jealous.
Nah just got back, brought 2 bottles of that, one of Green Flash - Palate Wrecker and one of Lagunitas - Hop stoopid. All from the breweries.

Dan Pratt

Reaction score
MashPaddler said:
Splurged at beer cartel - they have Stone beers! Going to try and pace myself and just taste one bottle a night, with a fresh batch of English Strong Ale on tap it should (in theory) be doable.
If you love IPA - the Hoptimum from SN - for me WOW!!! best beer SN make, hands down.

Can you share what the stone beers cost? the Arrogant Bastard and the 6xer of ruination??

Latest posts