Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark and stormy Melbourne....time for a dark and stormy beer.

Damn, this is a fantastic beer...smoky, treacley, bacony...all the good stuff !!

image.jpgimage.jpg
Billy b's nastiness

hmmm sour :icon_drool2: cool bottle and great colour man . i would be interested in buying one if you get a case please .

btw how good was the cricket ?!? james faulkner smashed it all over for a record making run chase at the gabba . :beerbang:

Well this is just bloody delicious. Aged in Lark distillery barrels I'm lead to believe. 11.8% scotch ale.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389959917.826252.jpg

hmmm sour :icon_drool2: cool bottle and great colour man . i would be interested in buying one if you get a case please .

btw how good was the cricket ?!? james faulkner smashed it all over for a record making run chase at the gabba . :beerbang:
No worries will let you know if I actually get one. Glad we didn't "Stosur" the cricket.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389970382.152514.jpg

Big stinky RIS from brew by you (kind of classifies as commercial). I bought it ages ago for a Aus moto GP party which never happened.

9.5% and the alcohol is fairly well disguised. It is a magical never-ending keg. Will queue up another dodge SBS Kung fu movie and try and finish the RIS.

What is Bruce Lee's favourite drink?
WATAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Went to a Thirsty Merc gig last night at one of the local 'Rissole' Clubs on the mId North Coast. Great gig but beer selection was pretty disheartening. Only highlight was local micro Black Duck with their Proper Bitter. Otherwise it was Resch's Pilsener (metallic), JS 150 Lashes (very low hop character that smelt and tasted of spew/grapefruit) and Tooheys Old (used to be a go to many years ago, don't remember it being so sweet?).

Next time I might invest in a thermos style growler and smuggle in something worth drinking...............

Latest posts

Back