What's good to watch on netflix?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched 'The Sinner' on the recommendation of wifey, binge watched it in an evening.

SHOT!
Docco about celebrity photographer Mick Rock (yes, thats his real name). All those iconic rock photos and album covers, who took them?
How much coke can a man do before he suffers a heart attack? Watch and find out!

ICARUS.
Ohhh..those Russians..

Einsatzgruppen.
Not exactly cheery viewing.

Bojack Horseman. Really hits it's straps in the second season but seriously funny stuff.

Doco called Hired Guns about session musicians in L.A.
You might be surprised to find out that your favourite riff or drum fill may not have been played by the actual band member.
A bit depressing in parts but very interesting

Doco called Hired Guns about session musicians in L.A.
You might be surprised to find out that your favourite riff or drum fill may not have been played by the actual band member.
A bit depressing in parts but very interesting

Wow. Billy Joel. What an asshole..

USA Shameless
I loved that show! Frank has to be the biggest asshole God has put on this earth but I loved it!!!

The wife and I are deep into Shameless, we love it.

And yes, Frank is an asshole.

Currently powering through Dark and Manhunt:Unabomber. Both quite good. Dark has subtitles, turn the dubbing off and the subtitles on, not quite sure why it automatically goes to the dodgy dubbing.

Back