What's good to watch on netflix?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooterism

Reaction score
Just finished Strange Things, Orange is the new black, Sens8 and now looking for something new, any recommendations?

Peaky Blinders, and there's an American craft beer doco that I've mentioned before, think it's called Craft Nation or Crafting a Nation, something like that.

Not much. haha. Although I do. Third season of Fargo is up now. Homeland. Narcos.
The new movie Snowden. The list goes on....

The thread could also be whats not good to watch but its all subjective. Somethings I try and just cant continue. One example being that Sense8. Utter crap couldn't cop it. YMMV.
Actually I could write a much larger list of what is no good to watch but that could take a while.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do agree with Sens8, the wife liked it. I just said I watched it. A little too montage-ee.

There's a documentary on Steve Jobs that's a lost interview from before he returned to Apple. Really interesting.
Also Suits and Brook Nine Nine.

Black mirror - a few filler episodes but some really great ones
Bo jack horseman - first season took me a while to get into but 2nd and 3rd are really great
Top boy. thought this was a great show if too few episodes.

Madmen, Fargo, Arrested Development, Rick and Morty just to name a few.

If you have Foxtel or...ahem...other means, then the Tom Hardy/Ridley Scott series Taboo is promising as well as a new season of GOT.

How To Make Money Selling Drugs, a great insight into the US drug war.

Ones I liked:

Life Below Zero. ******* awesome!!! Pretty much about subsistence living in Alaska. It's made me want to move there..

The 100. Not too bad a program. Watchable.

A few of the Marvel ones, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, etc.

Road Kill. If you're a car guy you'll like this. Editor and dep editor of Americas Hot Rod magazine buy pieces of shit cars, do them up (or not...) and drive the shit out of them. Some bloody good and funny episodes in there.

Meat Eater. If you're a hunting guy or someone who doesn't mind that sort of thing. Only gripe about this one is, there's only 2 seasons. I think he's done 7-8 seasons. Wish Netflix would put the rest up..

There's a heap more I can't think of at the moment.

Vikings

Sour Grapes (Kurniawan was a prick, but he trolled those wine snobs good..)

Birth of Sake - must see.

Best of Enemy's

Cartel Land

The Look Of Silence

The act of Killing - also Joshua Oppenheimer.

Happy People

Eddie Strongman

Tales By light

recently binged on the first two seasons of Fargo and was a bit peeved that I couldn't go straight into the third.
chuffed to see that it is now available

Birth of sake sent me to sleep.... maybe I didn't persevere long enough.
Cooked
Outlander

How did I forget Vikings!! It's awesome. As well as The Last Kingdom. What I did find a little painful was watching Vikings first and then Last Kingdom. There's a few same characters but time lines are all fucked up. Vikings fucked the time line but it doesn't ruin it, it makes it more viewer friendly.

Latest posts

Back