What To Do With A Stray Raven?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Make him in to a pie?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use him as shark bait?

• Get 'im drunk as a raven?

• Drink his beer?

• Total voters
I wanted to vote 3 and 4 ..... stupid polls.

you can keep him - be our guest :D

or if Mrs Chappo doesnt want an andrew denton on the mantle piece, you could always put him in a post pack and send him to butters and they could discuss welding techniques :ph34r:

you can keep him - be our guest :D

or if Mrs Chappo doesnt want an andrew denton on the mantle piece, you could always put him in a post pack and send him to butters and they could discuss welding techniques :ph34r:
Better still, we could send butters up there :D

Mmmmn.... Discussing welding techniques, now that's something I could get into; particularly while drinking beer and cooking Raven pie.

Gavo.

I am more of a savoury slice in a roll kinda guy.

I am now resurrecting the Sherman Brewhaus at Chappo Manor.

Plans for an ESB brew session today :D

I am more of a savoury slice in a roll kinda guy.

I am now resurrecting the Sherman Brewhaus at Chappo Manor.

Plans for an ESB brew session today :D

just remind chappo to heat the sparge water before he's ready to sparge :p

I'm getting all tingly thinking of Sherman waking up...

thread.jpg

I couldnt vote because "cut off his mullet" wasnt on the list :lol:

I suppose if you have no imagination at all, you could just prop him up at Rosco's bar and fill him up with Bushfire lagers.
:p

I'd be cutting his legs off and giving one each to the dogs, then using that rope you've got to tie the rest of him to a pole on the river bank and dangling his lower half into the river to entice a few yabbies. While normally I'd be querying the quality of the crustaceans from such a renowned waterway, I know the Chappo constitution is up to the challenge (especially after a couple of quiet ales consumed while rediscovering his brewing mojo... B) ).

GG

I'd be cutting his legs off and giving one each to the dogs, then using that rope you've got to tie the rest of him to a pole on the river bank and dangling his lower half into the river to entice a few yabbies. While normally I'd be querying the quality of the crustaceans from such a renowned waterway, I know the Chappo constitution is up to the challenge (especially after a couple of quiet ales consumed while rediscovering his brewing mojo... B) ).

GG

:huh: This QLD not SA. I know Chap Chap likes to make people feel at home when they visit but FFS GG

Latest posts

Back