What To Do With A Stray Raven?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Make him in to a pie?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use him as shark bait?

• Get 'im drunk as a raven?

• Drink his beer?

• Total voters
I'd be cutting his legs off and giving one each to the dogs, then using that rope you've got to tie the rest of him to a pole on the river bank and dangling his lower half into the river to entice a few yabbies. While normally I'd be querying the quality of the crustaceans from such a renowned waterway, I know the Chappo constitution is up to the challenge (especially after a couple of quiet ales consumed while rediscovering his brewing mojo... B) ).

GG
The dogs would go hungry :p

We eventually went option D all the rest of the options reeked of effort, especially on my behalf! :D

How come all the SA brewers have ducks disease?

463091217%20garden%20gnome.jpg

Although...(scratches chin)

I have always wanted a steady supply of Umpa Lumpa's for the brewery...

umpa-lumpa.jpg

SA Case Swap 2010

:lol:

We eventually went option D all the rest of the options reeked of effort, especially on my behalf! :D

How come all the SA brewers have ducks disease?

The ones you get to see up your way are the ones that are small enough to get through the holes in dingo fence, that was built to keep the convicts out :p

When will people ever learn; Log out of your computer when Chappo is around.
Love the new sig Raven.

PS Chappo, as Raven is a smaller build, please make sure the glass sizes between yourself and he are in direct proportion to body mass.

Here's the original unaltered photo from the swap chap chap

raven_umpa_lumpa.JPG

hope you're having a good one boys!

Although...(scratches chin)

I have always wanted a steady supply of Umpa Lumpa's for the brewery...

umpa-lumpa.jpg

SA Case Swap 2010

:lol:

It's a crow not a fu*k@n raven

Batz

It's a crow not a fu*k@n raven

Batz

We have both here in Australia,

"The Australian raven makes a long almost-human-sounding aarrr, aarr, arrrrrrrrrrrrrr (that last arrr is noticeably drawn out) whereas the Australian crows make a call more like an uk uk uk or a nark nark nark. (Im thinking, if you dont know if theyre saying aarrr or nark then you should ask them to spell it.)"

One we can kill, the other is protected :rolleyes: !

Hirns

Having been away when this poll started & having just stumbled across it it's no suprise that I voted for option 2. ;)

"The Australian raven makes a long almost-human-sounding aarrr, aarr, arrrrrrrrrrrrrr (that last arrr is noticeably drawn out)"
Are you sure of this??? Sounds suspiciously like a Kin Kin seagull to me? :unsure:

TP
PS ---- G'day Chap Chap. :icon_cheers:

Back