What is with this wind!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dae Tripper

Reaction score
I swear it was dead calm this morning so I thought it would be awesome for a double batch brew day. Now look where I am up to and almost used a bottle of gas! Freezing aswell! 2016-06-20 17.54.17.jpg

Haha. I'm working on a little decking extension on the back patio. I will be enclosing it with outdoor screens to make a brew room WIND FREEEEEEE! will be so good. This miserable cold windy and rainy weather is a real put off. I don't want to brew again now until I've got it finished. B)

It did turn foul quite quickly today. You brewing that Octoberfest?

Bribie G said:
Winter
East Coast
Westerlies

and that's from a Pom
You've been here so long, you no longer qualify as a Pom.
I've been gone from the polders so long, I no longer qualify as a clogwog (dutchman).

Winter is blustery, cold and miserable. Amen.

Black Devil Dog said:
My wife made me some pea and ham soup, that's probably what caused it.
you just made me hungry I might have to do a batch of road kill I think !

Fraser's BRB said:
It did turn foul quite quickly today. You brewing that Octoberfest?
Just finished it. Did my Cracka Weizen as well. It will be split to a wild beer, wild sour beer and either saison or weizen.

warra48 said:
You've been here so long, you no longer qualify as a Pom.
I've been gone from the polders so long, I no longer qualify as a clogwog (dutchman).

Winter is blustery, cold and miserable. Amen.

I dunno Warra48. My Opa was here for more than half his life yet there was no denying he was a Dutchman. You can take the Dutchman out of Holland but you can't take the stubborn know-it-all out of the Dutchman. God bless him.

Camo6 said:
I dunno Warra48. My Opa was here for more than half his life yet there was no denying he was a Dutchman. You can take the Dutchman out of Holland but you can't take the stubborn know-it-all out of the Dutchman. God bless him.
My dad's dutch too been here since he was 18 and turns 80 later this year, he'll die with a clog on one foot and a Big ass Aussie flag in both hands.

If you like wind, you would love Canberra.
It could cut you in half where you stand.
The weather wind that is, not the polly wind. :lol:

Fremantle here 3rd windiest port in the world sloutherlies that make trees grow along the ground (Gero)

Pea & Ham soup also cabbage makes my wind blow free

Famous grave stone in Shropshire:

Where're thee be
Let thy wind blow free
'Twere holding mine in
Were the death o' me

Still I recon the Dutch win hands down

With their Dutch Oven

Aroma wise that is bit like late hopping

Funny how the missus doesnt like them

Latest posts

Back