What Is The Next Step Up From K&k?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that what was out the front of my place the other night

If I laughed anymore I would need a napkin...for incontinence !!!
Great stuff!!

so it wasnt the ag brewers it was the biab ones, i thought the marshmallows they were toasting gave it away

makes you wonder where they keep their hop socks :eek:

: spelling

Hmm, do I, or do I post back in this thread?

Well to follow up, I rang up Pat at Absolute Homebrewing and had a bit of a talk with him (a few days ago.) He seems like a really nice bloke, he spent considerable time answer a few questions that I had and answered them well. I got him to make me up a recipe for a kit & extras to start me off with (to be honest I would have been guessing any way.) - Side note I did want a nice lager, but that will have to wait until next winter. :(

In the meantime I have been reading up on the net on all grain brewing, what I really want is a turnkey set, but I looked at one and they wanted close to five grand for the setup!

Oh yea and Ive got the shits today, bought a kegging system off ebay, should have been here today. Now I have to wait till monday.

Oh yea and Ive got the shits today, bought a kegging system off ebay, should have been here today. Now I have to wait till monday.

thats almost as bad as hjaving empty kegs :lol:

If this argument sounds a bit religious, that's silly. When did religious zealots ever brew beer?

I just sit back and enjoy a Trappist ale........

Thanks Thirsty...

That sheet is great! I think it will really help me with my K&K.

Cheers...

I also have to thank you for that. It made it into a bunch of stuff I gave to my dad, who still follows the supplied instructions.

Latest posts

Back