What Happened To The Fasty Thread?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerdrinkingbob

milk is for babies......
Reaction score
what happened to the fasty thread? my guess is admin took it off, need to know if i need to start taking a stronger dose :icon_drunk: and dreamt the whole thing

I get the feeling alot of people are saying "___ has changed, its not the same ect." [not just AHB] but people don't consider its themselves that change. When i first joined AHB i asked stacks of questions and learnt heaps. Loved it, so much great stuff on here to keep me entertained for hours. Now that i've learnt most of the stuff i needed for my current brewing level, AHB seemed to have changed to me, it not a wealth of info with really smart people and new ways of thinking, but it is full of the same questions i had asked or read, and more amateur brewers with 'crazy ideas'. Nothing wrong with people asking questions.
People get on here, check through the new threads (half of which have always been full of crap and bickering) and are bored and think "Oh i wish it was the way it used to be" referring to a time when they enjoyed more about the site.

This may not make much scene, my not do good to English, but you get the idea.

More talking about the frivolous posting of nothingness that hits every so often. Same questions from new brewers doesn't phase me too much - I can either answer in detail, link or ignore.

Yes it happens to every forum but it's boring.

More talking about the frivolous posting of nothingness that hits every so often.
Ahh ok. I know what your talking about now.
People just get bored and post crap.
Then again, it is a discussion board... Then again, off topic posts don't help.

One of the reasons I don't visit Jim's Beer kit too often is that it's so sensible, mostly along the lines of "Where can I buy a grommet for my Bruheat in the Nottingham area" or "I brewed up a cracker last week: (recipe)

Eeh bah goom lad that fair looks a cracker, well done Tony, loved that idea of SO4 for a change, what do you think lads................

Maybe we should all get on there and do some serious trolling haha

No, just joking. lovely lads, just lovely.

nothing like some inter-forum trolling to cement a community.

You see Graham Saunder's thread over at HBDU?

"I am not a crook!" seems more appropriate.

Back