What gear would you buy from the US?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maldridge

Reaction score
My girlfriend is heading to the US, specifically LA for a month over Oct/Nov. I'm thinking about getting some brewing gear sent to her over there and she can bring it back home for me. I'm such a good BF.

So my question to you is, what would you buy given the same opportunity?? Obviously it would need to be something that is suitable for travel (IE. no 100L conical fermenters etc.) :p

I'm thinking something along the lines of a March pump. Perhaps some new taps for my kegerator? Something that I can really get good value on compared to AUS prices.

What would you get?

If it were my GF I wouldn't be fukin around buying brewing gear, I'd be sending her home with guns and Chevy Parts :).

I have a funny feeling if I loaded her up with guns, I wouldn't be seeing her again :D

Thankfully I'm currently only invested in brewing, so only one 'hobby' to cover at the moment.

Yes I have way to many hobbies and not enough time for any of them.

camlocks? mine were cheaper ex usa even with postage than anything in oz...

make sure you get 240volt pump if you go that route...

a huge dudadiesel chiller? or blichmann stuff?

I am going to the U.S in Feb. So I will watch this thread keenly!

I would be focusing on hardware only.

Anything powered, obviously there is the voltage issue but anything that can 'Fault' - your warranty is with your place of purchase and you will be up for the cost of return postage/freight to repair/replace.

My 2c.

Perlick 545pc taps!!!

edit: I got a stir plate + bars much cheaper from the US.

I am going to load up on so much stuff! Definitely some Blichmann stuff!

Latest posts

Back