What Did U Get For Christmas 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Can't beleive this hasn't been started yet. I'll kick it off
- 3yr subscription to AHA/Zymology and Mens Health from the inlaws. I figure the 2 cancel each other out on the health stakes!

Haven't done the rest of the family yet.

Merry Xmas all. Hope Santa didn't leave u any nasty infections when he visited!

Can't beleive this hasn't been started yet. I'll kick it off
- 3yr subscription to AHA/Zymology and Mens Health from the inlaws. I figure the 2 cancel each other out on the health stakes!

Haven't done the rest of the family yet.

Merry Xmas all. Hope Santa didn't leave u any nasty infections when he visited!

Yeah, syphilis. Dirty old prick.

No beery stuff yet WTF? Geezus I've dropped enough hints :( .

Scored Wii Band Hero "The Beetles" edition though so I shouldn't complain. :)

Only done our little family so far. Rest of the Relos arrive in the next hour or so here's hoping I score all stuff beery.

Merry Christmas

Chap Chap

um...have not opened it yet...but i know i'm getting it because SWMBO rang me from the brew shop and got me to speak to one of the guys...
2200 watt immersion heater
When we do kris kringle with the fam...also getting ( i think ) a Grain & Grape gift voucher....
So its all beer related...and its all good !!
Cheers
Ferg

Brewing classic styles and a craft brewer gift voucher
yes!!!

Beatles remastered box set
Playing now and annoying the hell out of the daughters, GOLD :lol:

my mum got me a shirt made with my logo printed on the front. GOLD

4 kegs. gas bottle, lines etc to go in my keg fridge with 2 taps.
A merry christmas and happy happy holidays for me.
Now for the Butters repellant and all will be sweet! :lol:
Cheers
Nige

No beery stuff yet WTF? Geezus I've dropped enough hints :( .

Scored Wii Band Hero "The Beetles" edition though so I shouldn't complain. :)

Only done our little family so far. Rest of the Relos arrive in the next hour or so here's hoping I score all stuff beery.

Merry Christmas

Chap Chap

Hasn't the bag of coal turned up yet?
:p
(I've not opened anything yet, maybe its here)

I bought myself a Beerbelly Hopscreen for my kettle and a 9" false bottom for my mash tun and all associated stainless ($$$) fittings required to put it all together. Bought these ages ago, on the premise it would be my Christmas present to myself, and they all turned up in the last week so I've put it all together and I'm all set to brew tomorrow :)

Got the usual clothes and gift vouchers from the family, also scored Bloodbowl for the Xbox 360.

Hope you all enjoy Christmas, I'm off to crack open something special I picked up[ from nectar yesterday, it's not too early for a beer right?

For anyone in need of beer related cheer ( and not residing in Tasmania), I've got a Dan Murphy voucher for a six pack of pilsner urquell from beer and brewer. PM if interested. Beery Christmas!

We bought ourself a Nintendo Wii with all the assorted paraphanalia to go with it.... ;)

And, I got a small gift from the Kids, a "Romper Stomper" DVD... :beerbang:

Xmas is all year for us Generally... :D

:party: CB

Split a 4 pack of kegs with RK, so 2 kegs and some bits and bobs from Craft Brewer to allow me to finish the bar fridge.

Handing out my Christmas APA to family and friends as part of the gift of giving this festive season... here tis the label.

xmas2009a.jpg

So far only beer related item is a (really bad) beer glass and a brew/heat pad for my fermenting fridge.

Other than that I have a fair idea that mum and dad are going to give me the money to pay for my kettle that I've ordered from BB

A 3 ring burner. It's to be dedicated for the kettle. The old one can do permanent duty on the HLT.
I can now finish setting up my 4 level brewery, so that it's all gravity fed to save me doing any lifting.

And, of course, various other odds and sods not brewing related.

However, I have a birthday inside a fortnight, and a MashMaster thermometer for my HLT is on the wish list.

Santa.gif

Latest posts

Back