What Beer Gear Did You Get From Santa? Xmas 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a little before Christmas, my santa gave me a high pressure water cleaner.

What a great device.

Santa did lots of research and bought the Karcher brand. The pump in this brand will handle some air and can also be run from a bucket.

After using water pressure from a gravity feed tank, having high pressure is great. It only uses 5 litres a minute, so doesn't chew through the water, which during this drought is very very scarce.

Thanks Santa, you deserve another beer.

It was a little before Christmas, my santa gave me a high pressure water cleaner.

What a great device.

Santa did lots of research and bought the Karcher brand. The pump in this brand will handle some air and can also be run from a bucket.

After using water pressure from a gravity feed tank, having high pressure is great. It only uses 5 litres a minute, so doesn't chew through the water, which during this drought is very very scarce.

Thanks Santa, you deserve another beer.

Bought myself one these also the 254M model.
Bugger Santa <_< I bought it, I deserve another beer :p .

Santa rocked up today, all the way from the US' 4 kegs and 6 sets of seals popets etc; woohoo will have to crack the fermentor up for some more batches. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Better let Torrens Island know that thing is coming online soon!

Work for the local elec transmission company - will have additional generation scheduled. :beer:

Actually pulls the case down pretty quickly and is heavily insulated 'cept for the double glass doors which will probably get some insulation inserts. Hopefully not too power thirsty.

My Father in law got me one of those too, have already put it to use cleaning out the mash tun. It would be nice to work out how to make a bottle washing attachment for it!

Offered him a beer but he only likes mainstream lagers, unfortunately my brewhouse doesn't seem to make many of those!

A copy of clonebrews and thermostat.
Only problem is the thermostat has to put in a box and connected to power cords
before its useful, but that will come too ... I hope. :blink:

Latest posts

Back