What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can take me to 'Lover's Lane' anytime.

New Pharoahe Monch.

46006561-51dd-4ed6-8d4a-374e8e6c33bd.gif

Nice work with Parliament there Silo Ted.

I am listening to Danzig I at the moment, feel that cheese!

Also Grand Wizard Theodore from Wildstyle soundtrack, awesome track.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha my FB last night was dedicated to Danzig...he bench presses gender sterotyped women for fun...you can't go wrong with Mother overdubbed on Mr. T...

Seriously though, Danzig!!! still one of the best shows I've seen -back in 1993 How the Gods Kill tour...

hahaha my FB last night was dedicated to Danzig...he bench presses gender sterotyped women for fun...you can't go wrong with Mother overdubbed on Mr. T...

Ha,

I am listening to the - has to be one of the funkiest beats ever.

I only just found out Devo put out a new record last year. Pretty good, actually.

KOL

No, not kings of leon ... morons...

King of Limbs - new Radiohead.

Apparently 2 EP's put together.

Sounds rad

Jello Biafra/Melvins: Don't Breathe what you can't see.

Jello Biafra/Melvins: Don't Breathe what you can't see.

Solid tune. Except for the intro, reminds me of Tool whenever I hear it. Not a good thing in my books.

Loved seeing this live at soundwave

Pennywise - Full Circle. I'd love to crank it up real loud but 3yo daughter is asleep.... doh!

Reckless & Relentless by Asking Alexandria. Danny Worsnop has such a versatile voice on record. Live however, he's utter shit. Can't stay sober enough to put on a good show.

Saw Kyuss sans Homme last night, was excellent. First time I've ever seen one of my bass playing heroes, Nick Oliveri live. **** he is good. And Garcia live is as good as he is on the records.

The Microphones - Mt Eerie

Latest posts

Back