What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok non-folk metal......non-anthro etc music

Dont call me Dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the time of day, I'm gonna guess this is live to air and not pre-record. Would love to know which station and what time. PM is okay if you don't want to put it out there. I promise not to break your stuff down into some socio-economic shit.

Sorry mate - missed this until I returned home. Yes it was live to air - 96.5 fm (infectious unease is the show).

Music related (I make ambient industrial by myself and with my partner (both of us interviewed)

I know you do, which is why I wanted to listen.

How'd it go?

Hard to tell because you can't hear yourself. OK I think. Not sure if it was recorded or not (don't think so).

I already checked the station and show's webpages and neither do podcasts. The show was probably logged but they wouldn't keep logs all that long, I suppose.

Blondie is touring I would love to see her but the ticket prices are silly and after paying $120 to see the Cult which was a huge disappointment he was so gig unfit! The rest of the band were good except for Duffy's dummy spit! Im borking at paying such a high price to make there retirement more comfortable.

Def Leppard - Hysteria. Turned up to 11 while I mopped the floors yesterday morning. Even had the neighbours rockin' out... I love the Hills sometimes!

got the new parkway drive cd crankin now. fukn good is all i will say

Slayer, Seasons In The Abyss. Only their best song ever

Edit:

Nah. This one.

Blondie is touring I would love to see her but the ticket prices are silly and after paying $120 to see the Cult which was a huge disappointment he was so gig unfit! The rest of the band were good except for Duffy's dummy spit! Im borking at paying such a high price to make there retirement more comfortable.

I went and saw The Cult too Katie, and after small child almost weeing my pants excitedness, gotta say I was quite let down. The excitement was only propped up by the fact that I was seeing "The Cult", a band that I had listened to and loved for so many years. You mentioned that Duffy had a dummy spit, where did you see them? cause at the Sydney show, Astbury went all rock star and cracked the shits during the first song, threw his mike down and stormed off leaving the band to finish the song as an instrumental. I mentioned this to an aquaintence who saw them in Melbourne and he said Astury did pretty much the same thing during that show as well. Either he hated his sound guy/s or he was carrying on like a proper fuckwit. And what's with a northern monkey speaking with a yank accent? I've met heaps of Northerners over the years and if there's an accent that a type of people will NOT lose it's a northern English one. Even if they wanted to. As it happens, my mate that I went with, who is a "to and from" first saw The Cult 26 years ago, and has seen them literally......heaps of times since, and he said that's the worst show he's ever seen them do.

Maybe it's time to hang up the gear boys. Not before you fleece unsuspecting punters 120 a go first

Yeah new parkway drive is awesome, but sadly I like horizons better, so deep blue wont be making it into the coveted glove box collection

Had a look a a few of their other ones, Angel Of Death is by far the best one.

Back