What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you this.
If that autopsy comes back as death by 'natural causes', I'll grind up my Slipknot cd's and use them in my next mash. (at 66.6 deg of course..)

Atleast its better than lynched in a wardrobe whilst undertaking a sexual act. :rolleyes:

Willie Nelson - Opportunity to Cry

Man, I forgot how good this song is. Very Buddy Holly.

I'm not even joking.

Some BULLSHIT ******* BULLSHIT song by Soulja Boy and A-Rab was on Rage and it put me in the worst mood. Who the ******* CHRIST is listening Yah Trick Yah ******* BULLSHIT?

This is not some Bum-is-an-old-man thing. Proof: See how long you last without punching walls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the ******* CHRIST is listening Yah Trick Yah ******* BULLSHIT?

Try hard little Teenie boppers I suspect :icon_vomit:

I'm not even joking.

Some BULLSHIT ******* BULLSHIT song by Soulja Boy and A-Rab was on Rage and it put me in the worst mood. Who the ******* CHRIST is listening Yah Trick Yah ******* BULLSHIT?

This is not some Bum-is-an-old-man thing. Proof: See how long you last without punching walls.

So you watched the whole clip right, Bum? Glutton for punishment.

Back to real music...

Pendulum - Immersion
UNKLE - Where Did The Night Fall
Faithless - The Dance (You just gotta love a song called "Tweak Your Nipple")

The Zombies : Live at the BCC! **** yeah sublime

Unbelievable, :blink: a couple of hours ago I was cleaning the kitchen and as usual when I am doing something excruciatingly boring like cleaning, my mind wandered and I started humming "She's not there". Now there's a rave from the grave. Don't tell me they are still alive, they were big when I was 16 and I have a seniors card now, so they would have to be Mick Jagger's age at least. I take it we're talking the same Zombies here.

Pendulum - Immersion
UNKLE - Where Did The Night Fall

Thoughts on these two mate?

heard some absolute belters off the new pendy album but cannot for the life of me stand that prick singing whining on the microphone.

Thoughts on these two mate?

heard some absolute belters off the new pendy album but cannot for the life of me stand that prick singing whining on the microphone.

Really enjoy this one over Silico. I don't mind his singing, it's the drum machine which gets to me... I think I mentioned in a previous post, it sounds like circus techno.)

UNKLE, only given it one shot so far, but it was a good un.

The Zombies : Live at the BCC! **** yeah sublime

I work for Brisbane City Council. Exactly which zombies are you referring to? There are so many here.........

:lol:

I'm not even joking.

....that was abhorrent.....

He should take Ice T's sage advice.

Who the ******* CHRIST is listening Yah Trick Yah ******* BULLSHIT?

Try hard little Teenie boppers I suspect :icon_vomit:

haha did anyone notice how ghetto his house is and the inside looks like Bruce Waynes mansion!?! haha!

"Throw some D's on it! " :blink:

The only thing i can think of while listening to this song rant is:

south-park-timmy-in-wheelchair-c10054740.jpeg

haha did anyone notice how ghetto his house is and the inside looks like Bruce Waynes mansion!?! haha!

"Throw some D's on it! " :blink:

The only thing i can think of while listening to this song rant is:

south-park-timmy-in-wheelchair-c10054740.jpeg
Just watched a snippet of it. Not so much Punching walls as shaking my head thinking "WTFF"
Ho- ly cr- ap... TIMMY'S right on the money. YAA YAAA.

Better pull out my guitar and start practicing for the X Factor Auditions... if this shit can get airtime... actually I don't even need my guitar.

Just watched a snippet of it. Not so much Punching walls as shaking my head thinking "WTFF"
Ho- ly cr- ap... TIMMY'S right on the money. YAA YAAA.

Better pull out my guitar and start practicing for the X Factor Auditions... if this shit can get airtime... actually I don't even need my guitar.

Or practice..

Or practice..
Hell yeah, I'm good to go.

Off on tangent, driving on the weekend being tortured by nova. Brian McFadden's song came on.
100% Autotune. He didn't turn it off.

Like I said, I'm GOOD to go.... reckon the chicken dance will get me through to the semi's.

With a little bit o this,
an a little bit o that,
and a nanananana
(clap clap clap clap)

When McFadden has a sledge, I can say "at least I don't need autotune, ya dick!"

MMMMWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!!!! its just as well my Kids can Run Fast!!!!! the Troll inside gets Hungry!

MMMMWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!!!! its just as well my Kids can Run Fast!!!!! the Troll inside gets Hungry!

AdamT linked to a new FT video that is without a doubt the best metal video since trollhammaren.

Most metal vids are dreadfully awful cliches. This one is not.

Manticle?

New video from Finntroll a week ago! And a brilliant music video at that.

Me? Listening to finntroll, Nathan Hollywood: http://www.myspace.com/nathanhollywood

and

November Novelet:

Celtic pop-punk metal circus music...I hope this is some joke I just don't get.

Back