What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love mp3's on shuffle hey?

Just bought, and am listening to Unkle - War Stories now.
Damn unbelievably Awesome.

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings. Fuuuuuuuunky! :icon_chickcheers:

Testament ---- formation of damnation

and joe satch===== new one

mp3 player on random

Bob Marley - Rat Race
Drop Kick Murphys - Cadence to Arms
Foo Fighters - The Best of You

Among what's coming up is bound to be some Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Metallica, Roger Waters and probably more than a few one hit wonders.

Cheers,

microbe

The new Bullet for my Valentine is getting a belting, Scream Aim Fire. Not quite as good as the 1st album but still gets the head moving whilst driving! :super:

Got my ticket to see them at the Thebby in May :beerbang:

Missed out on the soundwave festival, was keen to see Alexisonfire.

I will probly get burnt for this but I like doof doof stuff, hip hop and trip hop.

hilltop hoods, muph and plutonic, the herd, immortal technique, lateef, chemical brothers, dj shadow,cut chemist jurassic 5, laidback luke, dj food.

I do like rock music and stuff if its live but i dont realy buy that sort of music.
I went to Yamba last weekend and went to that pub on top of the hill, i think its called the pacific they had a good live band on saturday night.

Love revalation on this albulm also listing to protest the hero latest

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son by Iron Maiden, one of my all time favourite albums B)

I will probly get burnt for this but I like doof doof stuff, hip hop and trip hop.

hilltop hoods, muph and plutonic, the herd, immortal technique, lateef, chemical brothers, dj shadow,cut chemist jurassic 5, laidback luke, dj food.

I do like rock music and stuff if its live but i dont realy buy that sort of music.
I went to Yamba last weekend and went to that pub on top of the hill, i think its called the pacific they had a good live band on saturday night.
Nothing at all wrong with a bit of doof doof.
And although not really my thing, Aussie Hip hop is definitely fun stuff.

Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
The Presets - Apocalypso

hanging to buy the new Cog album, but need every penny this week for the AHB pub crawl.

Latest posts

Back