What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andre rieu is cool i love alsorts of music just not metal....classical,jazz,blues, ect i just hate rap and dance techno crap,,and c&w

at the mo it is die krone der volksmusik

Frank Sinatra: 'Saturday Night is the loneliest night of the week'

On wednesday.

at the moment im into Bloc Party in a rather heavy way. more their later album, but most of it i dont mind listening to. fave song: The Prayer.

Desmond Dekker's Rudy Got Soul (The Complete Early Years 1963-1968)...
working my way through the Trojan Rocksteady Box Set...

penchant for Steely Dan's Aja atm, of all things.. have been revisiting it fairly heavily this week after catching the classic albums series on MAX.

I thought we all listened to OM here, exclusively :p

reVox

The new Black Keys Album, Attack and Release- top notch

That Classic album show gets me listening to stuff I would normally never go for, the Trojan series you mention is superb also, love those tunes

My 2nd AG is ready to brew tomorrow (and a Kit & bits stout on the side!), so the stereo's moving out the back to keep me happy.
Brewing soundtrack will be FBi radio & whatever my mp3 player shuffles to nezt.
Rock on.

The new Joe Satriani album, Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock. :super:

Listening to the new Opeth album, Watershed. It's very original!

Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds :beerbang: . Plant and Page with No Quarter is pretty good.

I'm just about to mash in a duvel type beer,Roger Waters Amused to Death should see me through ;)

administing the last touches to my mash tun just have to wack a tap on my kettle and I'm ready for fullAG.

I think it's time to bust out Back in Black and go nuts.

i've been listening to some Volbeat latley... got some good stuff out.

...and you will know us by the Trail of Dead - Worlds Apart

Architecture in Helsinki - Places Like This
Wolf & Cub - Vessels
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Show your Bones

Went and saw Paul Weller with the bride last night, and have been listening to his new album (along with most of the old ones) for the past couple of weeks. Great show, awsome songwriter. He played a fairly good mixture of old and new stuff which kept the fans happy. Must add, the sound was awsome at the Enmore last night, have never been there before but it is a great venue

Been listening to alot of:
Underoath
Haste the Day (Waiting for new album)
Escape the Fate
From First to Last
Bleeding Through (Waiting for thier new album too)

New Norma Jean one came out, and I was disapointed, but it has been spinning a bit.
Sigor Rus's new one. Beautiful.
Dead Poetic - Vices.

Back