What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been give this a good spin lately and am now trying to track down the other 2 cds.

is my favorite/ mind blowing vid clip I have ever seen. Awesome track !
Hmmmm, might have a look on eBay myself :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Petesbrew, you managed to have a listen to Clutch yet? I would recommed either Pure Rock Fury, Blast Tyrant or From Beale St to Oblivion. Probably either of the first two first then Beale St to tie it all up. Good shit

Its been out for a while but i've been revisiting The Dillinger Escape Plan with Mike Patton - "Irony is a dead scene" EP

Includes a cover of Aphex Twin's "Come to Daddy" with Patton sounding as creepy as ususal and his weird vocal ideas on the other tracks are just great.

Jez

Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger

Hotest 100 via Rage (I will be chopping out the clips I like for the video jukebox)

I saw Clutch last year when they were touring. I like the earlier stuff, Pure Rock Fury was good. Spacegrass, Red Horse Rainbow, Basket of Eggs all great songs.

Badmotorfinger would have to be in my all time top 3 albums I reckon. Some many memories come flooding back with that album, so many have been forgotten forever too

Hey Petesbrew, you managed to have a listen to Clutch yet? I would recommed either Pure Rock Fury, Blast Tyrant or From Beale St to Oblivion. Probably either of the first two first then Beale St to tie it all up. Good shit
Still haven't heard em flippo, but I'm heading up to JBhifi round lunchtime for that "don't sell off the energy" strike today, and shall look for em.
Cheers
Pete
quick edit: Badmotorfinger and the Somme Ep that came with it are deadset frickin awesome.

The Blood Brothers "Young Machettes"

Still haven't heard em flippo, but I'm heading up to JBhifi round lunchtime for that "don't sell off the energy" strike today, and shall look for em.
Cheers
Pete
quick edit: Badmotorfinger and the Somme Ep that came with it are deadset frickin awesome.

Just got Clutch -From Beale St to Oblivion
Never heard any of their stuff before, so was expecting something a lot heavier seeing it was in the metal section,
but hot-damn it's heaps cool!!!
Would love to see these guys live.
Cheers for the tips guys.
That's whats; great about this thread!

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power.

What a classic :super:

Just got Clutch -From Beale St to Oblivion
Never heard any of their stuff before, so was expecting something a lot heavier seeing it was in the metal section,
but hot-damn it's heaps cool!!!
Would love to see these guys live.
Cheers for the tips guys.
That's whats; great about this thread!

Yeah, Beale St would be probably their most mellow-ish release to date. Saying that though, when I first got it I reckon I listened to it at least once a day, sometimes more for a month straight, love it. As with most bands their earlier stuff is alot more raw and a bit heavier. When you listen to their albums from their real early stuff through you can really hear the improvements on each album. Glad we might have another convert to the Clutch army! As for seeing them live, they've been out 3 times in the last 18 months, they do enjoy coming over. Hopefully we shouldn't have to wait too long before we see them again

Ween :D .
Cracker of a 2.5 Hour show !
Buckingham Green was my highlight :)
Image001.jpg

PENNYWISE, XAVIER RUDD, PEARL JAM, SYSTEM, PANTERA, MASON JENNINGS - some uppers, some good vibes, some to mellow, some to hurt your throat to on a road trip.

Ween.
Cracker of a 2.5 Hour show !
Buckingham Green was my highlight :)

2.5?! I thought it was supposed to be 3? <_< :p

I'm flying down to Vic tomorrow to catch the show. Cannot wait.... well that's actually a lie - I've been waiting for 10yrs :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOO!!! :party:

Dayglow Abortions - Here Today, Guano Tomorrow and their earlier (and funnier) album Feed UsA Fetus. Their songs are stupid as hell, but they're catchy and very funny.

Arsis - A Celebration of Guilt & A Diamond For Disease

I MP3 all my CDs, when I hit random I get stuff like:

AC-DC
Airbourne
Audioslave
Black Sabbath
Bruce Dickinson
Cold Chisel
Dire Straits
Dreadnaught
Eskimo Joe
Faith No More