What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil Young: Dead Man (soundtrack).

Generally not a fan of Neil due to his irritating nasal whine (great guitarist I'll grant) but there's no vocals from him on this and I love both the music and the movie.

The Skillet Lickers - original recordings 1926-1927 - You Gotta quit kickin' my dog aroun'

HoooooOOOOO EEE I love me some Ol Timey pickin'

The Damned - New Rose.

More awsome riff than all the Ramones riff's combined. With the possible exception of Teenage Lobotomy.

Went and seen these guys last Sat night. Not having been very familiar with their stuff I was blown away by their show. I had a great time

Generally not a fan of Neil due to his irritating nasal whine

some guitarists shouldn't sing should they

that "Le Noize" album was a bit disappointing, I bought it on the basis of the reviews, expected walls of feedback and howling but it's like lame folk songs with a distortion pedal

some guitarists shouldn't sing should they

At the risk of offending some, I would say the words 'Bob Dylan', very quietly and only to myself , late at night.

Followed by a really loud 'shut the **** up you irritating nob!' Great songwriter. Terrible singer.

Been relistening to one of my favorites from when I was younger...The Dwarves: Blood, Guts and Pussy. Nasty, nasty album by a bunch of nasty, nasty men. But who else could work "everybody needs a anti biotic" into a sing along break down? Also saltpeter is the best bass player punk rock has produced.

Dwarves= piss funny.

I met one of the guys once through a housemate (one of my super claims to fame - I also once spoke to Nick Cave). Stand up bloke (the dwarves guy although Nick seemed OK too).

Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Rrakala

Quite a nice change from metal, punk, and psytrance actually.....

Dyewitness: Brrr
Old school happy hardcore

Last edited by a moderator:
Van Halen, A different kind of truth. Lovin it, classic Diamond Dave

Latest posts

Back