What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listened to Trap Them on the drive to work today. yep I'm awake now :super:

Last edited by a moderator:
At The Drive In.
Relationship Of Command. I love how Cedric rocks out like he's being tazed.

For example:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to a bit of kvelertak. The kids wearing their shirts put me off them without listening to them but I dig it now ive given them a go. It's funny that a band that is 90% turbonegro/hellacopters and 10% black metal pisses off so many black metal fans.

I hope they tour here this year. Pretty stoked about the reform
No. **** those guys. I've never uttered the phrase in any sort of seriousness but those sell-outs can eat a dick.

Uh, the phrase being 'sell-outs' rather than 'eat a dick' (I say that all the time).

Suit yourself. That's the good thing about music, and maybe one thing it has in common with beer. Regardless of who is making it and why, If you like it, drink/listen to it. If you don't, don't.

Brb, going to listen to some beer.

I hope they tour here this year. Pretty stoked about the reform

Really? We're not exactly talking about the Eagles here. I somehow doubt they could muster the intensity of their kick arse days.

I hope Cederic has cleaned the sand from his vagina and doesn't throw another ******* tanty the likes of the 2001 big day out in response to the kiddies moshing. Remember if you go to a show to limit your enthusiasm to some gentle toe tapping and finger clicking. Then display your approval with gentle golf clap and a modest 'bravo'.

Still, if they show up into my local RSL, I'll be sure to pop in for a shandi and catch a set.

Tempestuous, artsy wankers they may be, but that's a desert island record far as I'm concerned.

For the record, I am on the Bum side of the ATDI argument (put that on the Bum thread)

DJ Ca$h Money scratching Hashim "It's Time"

Just listened to the Motorhead album Sacrifice from start to finish. Fantastic. I've been listening to metal for over 20 years and I never got into Motorhead until now.

Slow learner?......

All this talk of the eagles made me dig out Tom Waits: Ol'55. Brewing today will be a tom waits listening session. Wish he'd ******* tour here some time before either he or I die but I don't like my chances.

I was 12 years old and thought pantera was the coolest shit haha.To honest I've never really listened to te eagles, was just quoting The Dude. B)

haha I was 30 and acting 12 :lol:

All this talk of the eagles made me dig out Tom Waits: Ol'55. Brewing today will be a tom waits listening session. Wish he'd ******* tour here some time before either he or I die but I don't like my chances.

so do I manticle, you got Bad As Me yet ?

just made a schwarz to The Wall & Wish You Were Here B)

Yeah I bought it a month or so ago. The vinyl edition came with the CD as well and being a vinyl lover, I went for that. Lovely package, good music as always.

I'd pay serious money to go to that concert. Last time he played here I was one year old (and I think living in the UK).

As an aside he's one of the few guests Letterman has ever had who can make Letterman shut the **** up and stop trying so hard.

Two good PF albums those.

Remember a track played at zzz (uq radio) back in late 80s....don henley must die. Still hate them.
As a homage am planning a vienna lager called andre rieu must die

Back