What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice choice manticle

Currently got Nirvana, Bleach just finishing off. Up to big cheese. Before that was Skid Row, subhuman race. Next is Offspring, Smash. Then I might hit some Slayer

Decided to go Joe Satriani, not of this earth

New Gonjasufi.

Seems darker, more stoney, less psych. Still looks the goods.

Led Zep - Remasters Disc 1

Halfway through "Babe I'm gonna leave you"

Cash

cash.jpg

Having a little Midnight Oil revisitation and found this:

Love the song and the album (Naked Flame: Head injuries) but never come across the demo stuff before. Lovely raw Australian garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
a mix of Colin Hay, Neil Young, Double Agents and The Bamboos this arvo B)

Going through my 382nd tool phase at the moment

No matter how much prog I listen to, there's something simplistic that always pulls me back to those guys.

Sponge

Apathy Freestyle over Nas' "Thief's Theme" instrumental. (Which steals heavily from Iron Butterfly's "In-a-gadda-da-vida".)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a copy of Corrupted's - Garten der Unbewusstheit. So have been pumping that at maximum volume when I can.
Epic Doom, if that's your thing.

Peakydh - nice one on the melvins. Did you get to see them last year.

They played here with someone else didn't they?

I remember being too broke to afford tickets to see a support band (were they supporting primus or am I imagining stuff?) but I would love to.

Also missed finntroll for the same reason so slightly regret those two circumstances

Yep the melvins were supporting primus, but also part of the soundwave festival. Which btw despite the usually awesome line ups, I never been to, as its on or very close to my wedding anniversary.

Another cool Melvins influenced band Boris are on their way back. They should be worth seeing if you can.

Never heard finntroll, will have to check them out

saw them at soundwave last year, was sweet. waiting for rob zombie to finish ******* sucked though.

EDIT: the melvins

Latest posts

Back