What Are We All Doing For Australia Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elec

Reaction score
What are you all doing? Our local Hash hosts a fun run early, followed by a giant fried brekky and a swim. Later in the day our wood fired oven will get kicked into action, roast lamb,garlic & sage brined pork roast, coral trout, chorizo, bacon & cheese chicken wings, all cooked over the coals and served all arvo. Have a corny of AndrewQld's mid CPA charged, and hopefully be watching the Currymunchers be put to the sword in Adelaide....... and being grateful to do all the things we are allowed to do.
You?

Brew something early

Start drinking at midday and listen to hottest 100 whilst watching cricket

Pass out by evening

As Dan mentioned, brewing, BBQing, Hottest 100ing and general shenanigans. No pants off though....

;)

Cheers

brew early, BBQ lunch and probably dish out sodium perc all day :lol:

hopefully get into some more swap beers too ;)

I'm gonna be watching to see how the cops manage to turn around bus loads full of drunken idiots from inland at my local beach carpark. No-one wants to see a repeat of the glassing and fights last year, but I can't see how they're going to manage to comply with this request from the surf club without resorting to similar tactics as used at the cricket.

Failing public disorder, I'll go for a surf, have a beer and complain about the hottest 100, like everyone else over 30.

I'm gonna be watching to see how the cops manage to turn around bus loads full of drunken idiots from inland at my local beach carpark. No-one wants to see a repeat of the glassing and fights last year, but I can't see how they're going to manage to comply with this request from the surf club without resorting to similar tactics as used at the cricket.

Failing public disorder, I'll go for a surf, have a beer and complain about the hottest 100, like everyone else over 30.

BBQ, brewing, cricket. B)

Lamb it up on the BBQ watch some cricket :) and maybe 1 beer (Damn being on call) :angry:

working and prob listening to tripple J hottest one hundred while I am waiting for the rods to go down, Sucks most people at work hate JJJ so gotto listen on my phone lol. If your not at home you might as well work :p and try to work longer on public holidays and weekends as you earn most your money then :D

I'll drink a few homebrews and try to beat the heat most of the day. Watch some cricket and find out the results of the top 100 aussie craft beers.
Couldn't get a fat rat's clacker about that cruddy music top 100...

Building me shed...cricket on the radio...

I'll have my 3.5yo daughter with me for Australia day.

We'll probably walk down to the local park with an esky and crank up the bbq, and whilst my daughter runs around with a new found playmate I will be chatting to the hot mum..... ;)

Brew two batches of beer, will most likely eat some lamb and drink some beer.

Listening to the hottest 100 and recovering from Wednesday night (at Harts).

Latest posts

Back